[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bari (16th-Jan-2011) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Traore

• MoM-o

• Aquilani

• Del Piero

• Martinez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Goofy? That's just misplaced. Although the book didnt say anything about it, I believe Italians have a natural swagger. It's like african-americans, did you know the african-american was the most copied man on this planet? Everyone wants to be black, nobody wants to be black.

I think we Italians come second in that list of most copied man.
As a male - I wouldn't want to imitate a girl like male.

As for African-Americans - well - not much needs to be said about their strange behaviour.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #383
    Between Momo and Ale, I pick Ale. He ran a lot, fought for each ball and scored a beauty.

Mar 24, 2006
    My humble ratings

Buffon - 6
    Sorensen - 5.5
    Chiellini 6.5
    Bonucci 6.5
    Traore 6

Pepe 6
    Krasic 5.5
    Momo 7
    Aquilani 6.5

Del Piero 6.75
    Giannetti 5

Martinez 6.25
    Motta 6
    Grygera 6

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Deserved win, but we came very close (again) to throwing away the points. We'll never learn.
    I have to say I quite liked Bari, always trying to create their own chances instead of wasting time. I'd rather see different teams end up being relegated.

Buffon 6 - Difficult to say something.
    Sorensen 5,5 - The inexperience showed at times.
    Bonucci 6 - Ok, but way too error prone.
    Chiellini 6,5 - Good, not exactly his most difficult game.
    Traoré 6,5 - Quite good. Saw him providing excellent cover a few times.
    Krasic 5,5 - Quite poor.
    Aquilani 6,5 - Piss poor game overall, but he made up for it.
    Sissoko 7 - Not flawless, but he won the midfield battle for us.
    Pepe 6 - Decent.
    Del Piero 6,5 - Vital, but he messed up far too many times for my liking.
    Gianetti 5 - Quite impressed by his invisibility cloak.

Martinez 6 - Decent.
    Motta -
    Grygera -

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    you guys are funny, you either bash a player or make him a god the other day. Sissoko true won a lot of tackels, but he made a lot of bad passes and dribbles, wasted the ball as much as won it, he is no way a player of the match, he did better than before, that's true, but don't exaggerate. This is coming from one of the few members who had patience with Momo all the year.. DP man of the match, no need for argument, no one else were any close..

not to forget, sissoko fouled a lot outside the penalty area and put us in pressure.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
    you guys are funny, you either bash a player or make him a god the other day. Sissoko true won a lot of tackels, but he made a lot of bad passes and dribbles, wasted the ball as much as won it, he is no way a player of the match, he did better than before, that's true, but don't exaggerate. This is coming from one of the few members who had patience with Momo all the year.. DP man of the match, no need for argument, no one else were any close..
    Del Piero didn't have a particularly good game either. People are just so overjoyed that he finally scored. There were no outstanding players, hence why we struggled to beat the worst team in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)