[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bari (16th-Jan-2011) (2 Viewers)

Man of the Match?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Traore

• MoM-o

• Aquilani

• Del Piero

• Martinez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Let me rephrase it then; I don't like his attitude. Sure he can play, but he pisses me off.
You don't like his attitude as in you don't like the natural arrogance an Italian carries inside? I just found out in a book that Italians carry natural arrogance..

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
You don't like his attitude as in you don't like the natural arrogance an Italian carries inside? I just found out in a book that Italians carry natural arrogance..
No, his "I don't give a fuck" attitude. When I watch him I don't see the passion, but whatever, he's just on loan anyway.
We don't expect anything less from a Cigarini fan.
:agree:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Was it written by Andy Townsend?

LOL. Nah, I won't read a book that is written by a bittered sober Irishman.

it was a book I'm studying for school, it's about cross cultural management. Next month I'm going to learn things about the Chinese

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
No, his "I don't give a fuck" attitude. When I watch him I don't see the passion, but whatever, he's just on loan anyway.
I like his idgaf attitude, his swagger is like Mick Jagger. That attitude makes him look badass and from the viewpoint of girl you have to admit, Aquilani looks badass.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Nah, he looks too goofy. :D
Goofy? That's just misplaced. Although the book didnt say anything about it, I believe Italians have a natural swagger. It's like african-americans, did you know the african-american was the most copied man on this planet? Everyone wants to be black, nobody wants to be black.

I think we Italians come second in that list of most copied man.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Klin, :lol:

Goofy? That's just misplaced. Although the book didnt say anything about it, I believe Italians have a natural swagger. It's like african-americans, did you know the african-american was the most copied man on this planet? Everyone wants to be black, nobody wants to be black.

I think we Italians come second in that list of most copied man.
I don't like his swag. I think Buffon has the best swag out of the whole team. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)