[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (18 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
For me 2 were the lessons from today's match. Firstly, we need 2 AMCs. 2 good ones. Secondly, right now we are far better in a 4-3-2-1 than in a 4-3-1-2. Pereyra is far better as the right AMC who drifts wide, Tevez is better when he is more free and has space to create and Llorente is better as the target man in a trident than he is in a striking duo. Also, i am not sure why, but I think that Coman would be better in a system with 2 AMCs. Screw Sneijder. Go for Shaq. That's what we need.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
The best part of this game was when Osvaldo went to attack Icardi the little bitch :D

Osvaldo...uno di noi.
I'm not sure who's the bigger dickhead in our front line, Osvaldo or Icardi. :D Both so unlikeable if they're not on your team. Actually, Osvaldo is unlikeable even if he is on your team.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The best part of this game was when Osvaldo went to attack Icardi the little bitch :D

Osvaldo...uno di noi.
Osvaldo one of the biggiest shitheads in the game for doing dick spastic attacks like that on his own teammate in several teams now.

Except with us, too irrelevant bystander to get big-headed when he was here.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
one thing i still try to understand. if one player (Pirlo) takes 10 corners and all 10 end either at the 1st post or with a short pass which leads to a lose ball, why would you let that same player (Pirlo) take the corner for the 11th time when you have other players that are also good at it. not that im disregarding Pirlos corner taking skills, but we are obviously doing something wrong when we scored only one(?) goal from corners this season and that one was taken by Marchisio...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
one thing i still try to understand. if one player (Pirlo) takes 10 corners and all 10 end either at the 1st post or with a short pass which leads to a lose ball, why would you let that same player (Pirlo) take the corner for the 11th time when you have other players that are also good at it. not that im disregarding Pirlos corner taking skills, but we are obviously doing something wrong when we scored only one(?) goal from corners this season and that one was taken by Marchisio...
Where would you put Pirlo then? It's not as though he's really going to contribute defensively if the corner kick is poor, or really win any headers if it isn't.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Where would you put Pirlo then? It's not as though he's really going to contribute defensively if the corner kick is poor, or really win any headers if it isn't.
he could stand near the ball for a short pass option. or at the edge of the box waiting for a shot... also, im not saying Pirlo should stop taking corners, im only saying that after 6-7 useless corners we could try something else

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
at least thats one positive, we really need him
Yeah, I'd give it Vidal. Though Tevez and Marchisio had decent games too. Also Buffon.

Best part: a subbed-on Osvaldo wanting to rip Icardi's head off for his idiocy. :seven:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)