[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (5 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Pogba was a beast in the first half, and then turned to shit in the second half, like he lost all of his motivation.

Vidal was having a decent game. Taking him off just for the sake of bringing Pereyra in was stupid. He was shit as well. If he wanted to change the system with this sub, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but he didn't. Bad call, Allegri.

Yes, Pirlo's corners are terrible. I've been saying it for years.

Bonucci was the worst out there. Cheillini no better either.

Icardi's goal was mainly fault of Buffon. He had no need to be out of his goal like that when a defender was in front of Icardi. Bad positioning.

I can't help but admire Icardi's style of play (yes, i know he's an ass off pitch). He could really turn into a beast in a team with a winning mentality.

Where would we be this season without Tevez's goals? :sigh:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Is Allegri playing the game with a Playstation controller? Aren't there players who are paid millions per year too? Maybe if we need a constant motivator like Conte to win games we are lacking something. And I think that most of us can agree that we lack creativity and finishing upfront. But hey, let's blame Allegri for not having good enough players upfront.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
I thought we had a really good first half. Maybe the best we had this whole season. Juve played fast easy football with short passes and nice movments. Our midfield was amazing, Marchisio had some great interceptions and tackles, Vidal was great at everything, Pogba used his magic. It was one of the few times this season I felt how powerfull our midfielders are.

But then the second half happened. We wasted too many chances, and then Buffon made that stupid mistake. At the end I think it was a fair result. I don't mind the result this much, since we obvoiusly have good potenital looking at the first half. Allgeri should have something to build on.

If Vidal continues this way, Juve would be X 1.5 better than the first half of the season.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Does anybody feel like Pirlo is a zombie walking through the pitch?
Also, Pogba great class and all of that, but he should score more goals FFS!! He does the most amazing stuff and then shoots on the keeper all the time! Vidal seems to get back to his usual self. Defenders were a complete disaster, both Bonucci and Chiellini made pathetic mistakes and I was actually relieved too see Bonucci yellow carded so he'll miss the Napoli game.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You say that because he is your countryman :p
maybe most of our countryman are pretty good technically ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I thought we had a really good first half. Maybe the best we had this whole season. Juve played fast easy football with short passes and nice movments. Our midfield was amazing, Marchisio had some great interceptions and tackles, Vidal was great at everything, Pogba used his magic. It was one of the few times this season I felt how powerfull our midfielders are.

But then the second half happened. We wasted too many chances, and then Buffon made that stupid mistake. At the end I think it was a fair result. I don't mind the result this much, since we obvoiusly have good potenital looking at the first half. Allgeri should have something to build on.

If Vidal continues this way, Juve would be X 1.5 better than the first half of the season.
??

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pogba was a beast in the first half, and then turned to shit in the second half, like he lost all of his motivation.

Vidal was having a decent game. Taking him off just for the sake of bringing Pereyra in was stupid. He was shit as well. If he wanted to change the system with this sub, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but he didn't. Bad call, Allegri.

Yes, Pirlo's corners are terrible. I've been saying it for years.

Bonucci was the worst out there. Cheillini no better either.

Icardi's goal was mainly fault of Buffon. He had no need to be out of his goal like that when a defender was in front of Icardi. Bad positioning.

I can't help but admire Icardi's style of play (yes, i know he's an ass off pitch). He could really turn into a beast in a team with a winning mentality.

Where would we be this season without Tevez's goals? :sigh:
TBH Pogba was very hit and miss first half, at the moment he's yo-yoing from sublime to AWOL, but that happens with all young players. He's hardly the worst, far from it, but he's the sort of key player we look to. With Vidal still not 100% (but getting better) we are pinning a lot on Tevez. Pirlo has his moments. Marchisio has been super consistent and was probably our best player last night. Llorente is becoming a real issue, he started off ok again but seems absolutely knackered too early in games. Maybe our style just doesn't suit him any more.

Basically we should have buried them first half, they were awful around their defensive third of the pitch and couldn't live with our tempo in that area, giving the ball away lots of times. Because they had 5 CMs they had possession but it was useless. Second half because we didn't score a second goal that then began to tell and we got tired across the midfield area and the game was up in the air. I really don't like seeing that, especially at home. When you get to the point where you are not in control of the games it only takes a run of bad results to end up floundering around like Milan, Inter, and the Delneri Juve. That is a really bad habit to get into. Conte's 3-5-2 might have been boring but we rarely risked losing games. Considering how we haven't got our attacking aspect right we can't be so open. If we were scoring goals and looking confident it just really matter so much about staying rock solid, but we give up too much.

The subs of Morata and Pereyra are predictable given the situation with Llorente and Vidal, but they are young players who are coming into the game and trying to win a match on their own, they are just running up their own asses a lot of the time.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Also, Pogba great class and all of that, but he should score more goals FFS!! He does the most amazing stuff and then shoots on the keeper all the time! Vidal seems to get back to his usual self. Defenders were a complete disaster, both Bonucci and Chiellini made pathetic mistakes and I was actually relieved too see Bonucci yellow carded so he'll miss the Napoli game.
Pogba also loses the ball quite a lot and most of the time it causes dangerous chances. He was the one that headed the ball to Guarin's feet yesterday that led to their goal.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
who was our MoM
Vidal definitely.Not just about that goal.He is nearly in his old shape.It was soooo pity that Marchisio doesn't score when he was in the box.He usually scores from that chances.And that Pogba chance...... .That merda fucks should give Handanovic a massive bonus not just for this match.Pirlo was bad.I adore him but for the first time since he is with us I was a bit scared when he got a ball in our half and some of the merda players were near him.The thing that annoys most is that before that fucking goal of them they didn't have a single shot at the goal.Substitutes were late and at the end we were lucky not to lost the
game.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I am sorry, I meant Pogba and of course it was Pogba. It was a reply that he, Paul, does some great things but exposes is quite a lot, especially yesterday.

My bad, it's just a typing mistake.

:D

Man, I'm just tired and pissed off. Those were three easy points against the merdas :moan:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
one thing i still try to understand. if one player (Pirlo) takes 10 corners and all 10 end either at the 1st post or with a short pass which leads to a lose ball, why would you let that same player (Pirlo) take the corner for the 11th time when you have other players that are also good at it. not that im disregarding Pirlos corner taking skills, but we are obviously doing something wrong when we scored only one(?) goal from corners this season and that one was taken by Marchisio...
True

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry. Ogbonna is back,same liability, if Alegri doesn't put Caceres.

- - - Updated - - -

TBH Pogba was very hit and miss first half, at the moment he's yo-yoing from sublime to AWOL, but that happens with all young players. He's hardly the worst, far from it, but he's the sort of key player we look to. With Vidal still not 100% (but getting better) we are pinning a lot on Tevez. Pirlo has his moments. Marchisio has been super consistent and was probably our best player last night. Llorente is becoming a real issue, he started off ok again but seems absolutely knackered too early in games. Maybe our style just doesn't suit him any more.

Basically we should have buried them first half, they were awful around their defensive third of the pitch and couldn't live with our tempo in that area, giving the ball away lots of times. Because they had 5 CMs they had possession but it was useless. Second half because we didn't score a second goal that then began to tell and we got tired across the midfield area and the game was up in the air. I really don't like seeing that, especially at home. When you get to the point where you are not in control of the games it only takes a run of bad results to end up floundering around like Milan, Inter, and the Delneri Juve. That is a really bad habit to get into. Conte's 3-5-2 might have been boring but we rarely risked losing games. Considering how we haven't got our attacking aspect right we can't be so open. If we were scoring goals and looking confident it just really matter so much about staying rock solid, but we give up too much.

The subs of Morata and Pereyra are predictable given the situation with Llorente and Vidal, but they are young players who are coming into the game and trying to win a match on their own, they are just running up their own asses a lot of the time.
That fact worries me much.We should also kill the game in the first half against Sampdoria,precisely first 20 minutes,also against Napoli in the Super Cup.We didn't, so we concede lately.Something is wrong here.Again that Marchisio and Pogba chances.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We did not have a great first half. We never maintained possession and our short passes were consistently off. Our whole game was long balls. We did even worse in the second half.

A return to 3-5-2 is need. Our defense and midfield has been suffering and our attack is not good enough to carry the team.

Jul 20, 2012
We did not have a great first half. We never maintained possession and our short passes were consistently off. Our whole game was long balls. We did even worse in the second half.

A return to 3-5-2 is need. Our defense and midfield has been suffering and our attack is not good enough to carry the team.
What what what what what? Our problem still comes down to finishing, switching formations will not improve the finishing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)