[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (5 Viewers)

Dec 8, 2014
Poor finishing obviously cost us two points. 1-0 at the half should have been 3-0 and could have been 5-0 and that would have been all she wrote. We had a poor second half and most of what I had to say has been addressed already so I won't mention it.

What I am extremely concerned about is the mentality and attitude of our players. For parts of this game, and during the Supercoppa as well, the players just looked like they were going through the motion. No passion, no desire, and that's upsetting considering its the derby against Inter, and a chance for silverware against Napoli, two of the teams I couldn't have more joy in beating. Even against Cagliari I mentioned we just seemed to shut up shop and take the result. And I understand that the game was over after 15 minutes, but why couldn't we keep going, put them to the sword and just dominate our opposition. We can talk about players' ability, poor management and tactics or offensive and defensive issues. But none of that really matters if the players haven't got the right attitude towards the game in the first place.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
When we don't score or a goal or fail to add another goal, the confidence drains from our players by the minute. The mistakes multiply and we become a shambolic team.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Inter scored with their first shot on goal, and it had to be that fucking cunt Icardi. I despise that wretched sewer rat with every ounce of blood streaming through my body. I would love to see him accosted and assaulted by a clan of Mandingos after which he is confined to a wheelchar for life.

Our defense was shambolic in the 2nd half. We constantly struggle against teams that play at pace, and once we concede panic ensues. We exhibit fear, arrogance and confusion as Buffon rightly stated.

Sneijder and Rolando are not solutions. If anything, they are liabilities, as we will be stuck with them. We need an injection of pace and creativity in attack. We also need defenders who can deal with pacey strikers. If we don't address these issues, our CL adventure will end against Dortmund, and we might even lose the fucking Serie A title.

I am still pissed off, as any result, other than a win, against these Inter scum is a massive disappointment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)