[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (2 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I said it in the other thread, don't go like that on me.

When Del Piero is available we play with two forwards. Right now we need at least someone close to Diego who can play the ball. He obviously is doing a lot without efficiency with two towers in front of him. They block his view FFS
i knew that when i said i want to try 4-2-3-1 anyway no problem but sometimes u got to respect other's opinions cause u aren't the only one who understand football here. we are a lot:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Ranieri>Ferrara

Why did he have to substitute, Diego while he was doing great with camo! Why not starting camo from the beginning? why not starting zebina ahead of grygera when you already have 3 dm. Bullshit ferrara, please leave. Why did he have to wait to till min 70 to make substitute he could have done immediately in second half we weren't leading.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Once again a disappointing, even annoying game. End result is fair because both teams had their oppurtunities & it could have gone either way.
We played quite good from min 5 to about min 30 in the first half and the first 5-10 min in the second. Other than that it was, at best, mediocre.

Buffon 6 - Overall not that much work to do. Nothing special, but ok.
Grygera 4,5 - Numerous problems. Another game to forget for him.
Cannavaro 6,5 - Not a great start to the game but he held his own. Some important interceptions & mostly good positioning.
Chiellini 7 - Glad we had him at the back today. Absolutely vital.
Grosso 5 - Another mediocre game. So far he is no improvement over Molinaro whatsoever.
Sissoko 6 - Rather poor at times but still some great moments. Got better as time went on.
Melo 5,5 - Needs to improve a lot. And fast.
Poulsen 7 - Surprisingly, our best player out there. He still made some mistakes, but I was pretty impressed.
Diego 5 - Mostly invisible. Did something bad for every good thing he did.
Amauri 6 - We all know he's not in great form but at least he tried to create some trouble for the Viola back line. His play was mostly bad today, but his positioning was almost perfect.
Iaquinta 4 - Has he lost it? I am not liking where this is going.

Camoranesi 5,5 - Nothing special, but I've seen a lot worse from him.
De Ceglie -
Trezeguet -

Ferrara - With every passing game he's looking more clueless. I still have faith in him, but he needs to turn things around, fast.
I'm also beginning to think we have an extremely prejudiced coach on our hands: no starting spot for our, arguably, most in form striker ; relying solely on Diego, no matter what ; ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)