[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (10 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
watching inter it shows how much tactically they are better than juve, genoa cant do shit
Tactically and physically. Look at them run.

In Juve you can only see Grygera with an idiotic face mooving his arms and asking for someone to open up.

We did good in the first half tonight and we completely lost it when Sissoko went out. Momo didn't really play well and the yellow card killed his game, but at least he was running like nuts and made himself available for pass.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Who is Hiddink managing at the moment?
I agree that Ferrara hasn`t impressed me
Diego also barely make any contribution I don`t know if it is the tactic or if he is the one who is not playing to his potential
anyway it is annoying to see us playing to survive on home turf against Fiorentina
We are Juventus they should pray for a draw and not get it unfortunately this is not what actually happens
The only one who plays like he should is Chiellini

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Gus Hiddink

Russia contract expires after WC 2010

weekly wage around 45,000

Bonuses, thought to be 500K plus for quarter finals and further

Available to sign on pre-contract, 1st January 2010....

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
And he's an excellent man manger with trophy experience, I have no shame in admiting that I have a hard on for his manegerial ability.

He's won 13 trophies FFS

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Now that Inter Are fivepoints up we cangive them the scudetto. We
have talkedso much about it and played utter shir. We r Def. The Inter
of the 90s. Ferrara has to Leave He is clueless i am still Pisses
4 draws and One lost.... 2 Points in the cl..... I am so pissed

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Years and years of ruinous play thanks to Capello and Ranieri isn't much appreciated by me. Now since we want to change systems, we struggle. I guess we just have to revert back to the same old long ball crap because that's all we're conditioned to play.

Thanks a bunches to the crappy football lovers.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Problems problems problems..

The scudetto is slipping away by every breath we take.

Reasons:

1- The team is too predictable. And honestly in comparison to last season we are even more predictable. And that is not because we were better, rather for Del Piero being on the pitch.

2- Physically we are poor.

3- Look at our game play. We tend to use the most difficult route to get to the goal. We try to do the fancy difficult stuff oppose to the simple 101 football. We don't shoot enough, we don't cross enough, we don't change playing sides effectively and we don't mark well at the back.

4- We lost our lethal and killer instinct. We are literally shooting blanks. We are giving away too many chances. Iaquinta lost 3 scoring opportunity just in todays game. There is absolutely no link between the two strikers. I am not talking about regular passing or assists. Just watch a game from two years ago and see how Del Piero and Trezeguet walked around on the field and you will understand what I am hinting at. 2 years ago Del Piero and trezeguet scored 41 goals in Serie A with somewhat a weaker side to todays juventus.

5- Giovinco/DC case. Just look at todays game. We went in with 3 DMs while playing home and needing a win. Imagine if we had Giovinco or De Cegli as another player on the field instead of one of the DMs.

6- The Flanks problem: The only reason I am with playing Grosso is that our other option is Molinaro. Its not that Grosso is such a better crosser but at least he doesn't panics whenever he receives the ball. BUT in reality we have a 3rd option that was never used well. De Cegli although not very impressive defensively is definitely a better crosser than Grosso. I am willing to live with Grosso's mistakes but I cannot stand Grygera. Come on, we are Juventus and we have a player like Grygera as a starter?? He's a decent back up at the most. He makes Zebina looks such a great player.

7- we are depending in our plays to Diego than we were with Zidane. If a team marks Diego properly we are fucked. This is not good for both us and diego. Diego will be considered as a flop and we won't win. At the end of the season we will sell him to another team who will utilize him better.

8- Poor formation by Ferrara. Although in todays game he played "alright" but Poulsen should not be even on the bench let alone start.

9- Late subs. We don't play well and Ferrara did not change a thing for more than 60 min. Iaquinta was playing bad, it wasn't his day. He should have been subbed in half time or max no later than 55th min. De Cegli should've come in either in half time or a bit later. Camoranesi the same thing. Making a sub like trezeguet at the end of the game when the whole team stopped pushing was useless in my point of view. We were better off bringing in Giovinco instead of Diego to get things moving. trezeguet touched the ball twice and that was near our box.

10- We have become literally Del Piero Dependent. If he doesn't play, we don't have a spirit or will to win. In addition we look impotent and nothing more than an average midtable team. This goes as a compliment to Del Piero for being able to make from an average team a world class and also a really bad critic to Juventus which have become no more than an average team. And if we continue what we are doing we will finish mid table and we can be happy just to complete for a place in the top 4 to reach the CL.

11- The medical and physical staff. We have been struck with so many injuries and players are not recovering well. This is another thing we should consider in our equation. Things would be alot different if we had full squad in our hand, players like Del Piero, Marchisio, Sissoko are important to the team.

We have a better squad than Milan, but we shouldn't make fun of Milan because we will start competing with them soon if we don't address and fix our issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)