[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (5 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
IQ should be dropped he has been horrible recently he can't score on an open goal from the six yard box
You are right, but I think the reason is that he plays with Amuari and vice-versa.

They seem to real hurt each other confidance and calmness, keeping stepping on each other toes, going blindly for every ball without any awarness, or awarness of the bad kind knowing the other striker just waiting there for you to miss and pounce in.

And thier movment together is a pain to watch, the move to the same spots, moving to the same channels, going in for every ball/pass.
they are too similar to play together and lack any vision or creativity to compansate for it.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Vinman, I appreciate that you take the time to write entertaining reviews and I agree with you on many points, but it's hard to take them seriously when certain players are always treated the same regardless of their actual performance.
and who might that be ??

please tell...

And Vinni, come on man, why is it that all the Azzurri players always get the good ratings from you?
Don't you love it when you can answer your own questions :D
funny, I dont remember giving "ratings" on the game, but rather one sentence thoughts about what I observed during the game

if you dont think that Canna had a good game, then you are still pissed about 3 years ago, because he was a rock

Chellini was decent, so should I rip him a new asshole because he wasnt perfect ??

Grosso is fair, not good...but still better than Molinaro

I said that Iaquinta hustled and did nothing else, so how is that a good rating ??

If you think I stick up for the Azzurri players, then you should try reading my post match comments after recent NT games, and you'll stand corrected Andy and Sergie :)

and btw- POORsen wasnt that good....how many times did he give the ball away with POOR passes ??

I also forgot Diego in my original post-

Diego- overhyped and overpaid...I was one of the suckers sold after his performance against Roma, and now I feel burned !!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Vinni, it just always seems like you're hard on new or foreign players. That's all. Can't they get a proper chance to settle in before saying they're worthless or overhyped?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)