[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (6 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
I don't like comparaisons but look at inter. What a presence against Genoa, a team that we struggled against, Sneijder is doing wonders to them. A dynamic system of play. Now how we can compete with them ? It's almost stupid to invest 25 Milions on melo and u have a disaster in defence. I'm very pissed off really with this team and this manager whom I consider not up to the task. Juventus were coached by the best : Cappello, trapatoni, Lippi and now Ciro Ferrara ?? This team needs a good manager. I'm bored with the blabla managers

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Poulsen certainly is the MOM.
We just need some sort of ... Consistency Consistency Consistency from the whole squad.

Juve Material

Aug 4, 2009
Sissoko was playing way too far up the pitch today - alot of the times he was level with Diego. Grygera was a little helpless at RB because of this.

Poulsen had a good game - he's got some good through balls in him. Melo was unimpressive; one time he tried to be too clever just outside our own box and gave the ball away, luckily it didn't lead to anything.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Whine whine whine whine whine. I bet none of you would've talked shit about Ferrara if we somehow managed to score a winning goal..
exactly :tup: if Amauri scored that grosso cross, IQ scored the 1-1 with frey or Melo scored that free header, then Ciro would be the king of all tacticians.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
No link up between our front 3. We send endless longballs to our strikers and hope 1 of them flicks it on or lays it down to some1 else. It is pointless playing with a trequartista if this is our gameplan. Also, whether it is with Trez our Amauri, IQ has been a selfish striking partner this season. There is at least 1 chance every game where he robs a better placed player from a goal all because he wants it himself.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
No link up between our front 3. We send endless longballs to our strikers and hope 1 of them flicks it on or lays it down to some1 else. It is pointless playing with a trequartista if this is our ganeplan. Also, whether it is with Trez our Amauri, IQ has been a selfish striking partner this season. There is at least 1 chance every game where he robs a better placed player from a goal all because he wants it himself.
we did that in the 2nd half when the frustration set in, the 1st half we were linking the 3 quite well...as for Iaquinta, that quality is great if you're a good finisher, but the way Vinne wastes his chances, it really looks messed up

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Consistency! We are the most consistent team in Serie A, consistently not winning for a month now...
yup true. But I meant consistency of individuals. Melo is outstanding in a match while poulsen is crap in that same match. the next, it's the other way around! same happens with our full backs.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't like comparaisons but look at inter. What a presence against Genoa, a team that we struggled against, Sneijder is doing wonders to them. A dynamic system of play. Now how we can compete with them ? It's almost stupid to invest 25 Milions on melo and u have a disaster in defence. I'm very pissed off really with this team and this manager whom I consider not up to the task. Juventus were coached by the best : Cappello, trapatoni, Lippi and now Ciro Ferrara ?? This team needs a good manager. I'm bored with the blabla managers
A disaster in defense? I'm actually more concerned about our attack lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)