[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Udinese (Dec. 1st 2013) (12 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That's going straight out of our winter budget, $#@!ers wanna ruin us!
We won't be able to get Mata now :(

But yeah, the sentence is rdiculous, and I fear for the articles of British media covering the events: "Even Juve children are match fixing racists".

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So what's going to happen next is that each time our normal fans do it, which is every game, they are going to fine us from now on to set an example, culminating in bigger fines and then some sort of closure. For calling the opposition goalkeeper 'shit', which is football banter going back at least 20 years.

We have that chant in England and I remember shouting it myself in the stand when I was roughly the same age, the keeper kicks the ball and everyone shouts 'you're shit, aaaahhh'. No one gave a damn then. The only reason you rarely hear it now in the PL is because fans rarely get involved in chanting or banter, but you still hear it at Championship and League 1 level, from my experience. It's banter, football is not the theatre. Those jobsworth cunts at the FIGC are trying to turn it exactly into that.

- - - Updated - - -

Andrea Bugiardo on twitter:

Juventus have been fined € 11 m post-Calciopoli for crowd misbehaviour.

We're victims of the system.
Put it on our tab, they still owe us €133m.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
With all the diving and acting that being allowed and not punished, they might as well start calling what it is.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #296
    I haven't seen those fine to other clubs and they do it EVERY GAME!

RIDICULOUS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)