[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Bologna (April 19th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Isla

• Llorente

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

VidAL!123

Apr 16, 2014
Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Caceres, Ogbonna, Chiellini; Isla, Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Llorente, Giovinco.
A disp.: Storari, Rubinho, Barzagli, Peluso, Padoin, Vidal, Quagliarella, Vucinic, Tevez, Osvaldo

Bologna (3-5-1-1): Curci; Antonsson, Natali, Cherubin; Garics, Friberg, Pazienza, Christodoulopoulos, Morleo; Kone, Cristaldo.
A disp.: Stojanovic, Mantovani, Sorensen, Cech, Perez, Laxalt, Ibson, Moscardelli, Paponi, Acquafresca, Bianchi
:tuttosport: !

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
3-5-1-1 usually failed miserably against us, and that's easily a strong enough line up. I'd have considered putting in Padoin and Peluso however I think Asa can cope considering there's actually quite a decent break in-between this and the Benfica match

Are we playing in Portugal in the first leg?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Apparently Nani will be at the Juventus Stadium as a :gsol:.......guest. Make of that how you want.
Some tuttosport article says Nani to Juve is basically done for the Summer. I think it's very likely he ends up moving here. I just hope his fitness isn't as bad as it has been in the latter part of his UTD time.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
3-5-1-1 usually failed miserably against us, and that's easily a strong enough line up. I'd have considered putting in Padoin and Peluso however I think Asa can cope considering there's actually quite a decent break in-between this and the Benfica match

Are we playing in Portugal in the first leg?
Yeah,first leg is in Portugal on 24-th.

- - - Updated - - -

Some tuttosport article says Nani to Juve is basically done for the Summer. I think it's very likely he ends up moving here. I just hope his fitness isn't as bad as it has been in the latter part of his UTD time.
Depends who is coaching.Tevez went to Argentina to visit his uncle and play golf and did not worm up against Bayern when he was wearing City jersey and look at him now.As Chiello says he works as a mule at training sessions and as well at games.I just love him.So it all depends at what surroundings he is playing with.Surely (if he came here at all) there is no way that he will play bullshit with his fitness.Either he will be fit and hunger for first 11 Juve or he will be out of our 23.Thats simple with Conte.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Hope this game is on BT Sport. a nice 3 points here no matter how boriFing the match puts all the pressure on Roma to do something against Fio.

Infact, if Fio win then we can have the league wrapped up before our 2nd leg against Benfica I think

viking1897

Oct 28, 2012
18 Apr 2014 - in: Serie A
Juve name 22-man squad for Bologna

Antonio Conte submits his matchday selection for tomorrow evening’s Serie A clash with the Rossoblu

Antonio Conte has confirmed a 22-man squad for Saturday evening’s 18.30 CET kick-off against Bologna at Juventus Stadium.

The full matchday selection is as follows:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
5 Ogbonna
6 Pogba
7 Pepe :pepedinho:
8 Marchisio
9 Vucinic
10 Tevez
12 Giovinco
13 Peluso
14 Llorente
15 Barzagli :sheikwk:
18 Osvaldo
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
22 Asamoah
23 Vidal
27 Quagliarella
30 Storari
33 Isla
34 Rubinho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)