[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Bologna (April 19th 2014) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Isla

• Llorente

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Bolonga have drawn their last 2 games against Merda and Parma. They're extremely close to the relegation zone and are certainly no pushovers. Every team plays their heart out against us. In other words, you'd be short-sighted to think this will be an easy game.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I never think games are easy. But i hope our bench warmers can put an spirited show , pretty much like giovinco is doing.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I don't know how's Tevez' situation so i wish to see Llorente - Midget up front again.

Let's see if the little guy can pull off yet another great performance or if he's already back to his usual mediocrity.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Would be a bad plan to play a team b. I would play our best available mid and Llorente too. Bonnucci, Licht, Tevez, Vidal can rest it out. I'd rather Asa play though. He offers a legit threat in the absence of creativity up front. Though he'd be the first to sub out incase we take a fair lead.

I think Bologna is capable of achieving a result given their motivation. If we win this, we can definitely rotate the squad a bit more in light of the EL, leading up to Roma.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The coach of Roma fucks says that nothing is over yet .So lets win 3-0 comfortably and bury his saying.They are playing only in one competition and still we are ahead of them.Not to mention that they have only one national player in first 11 and we have at least 4-5.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Roma will play after us this time... if we win this, we'll be 11 points ahead of them... i think that because of the pressure they are going to make mistakes and lose points...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Roma will play after us this time... if we win this, we'll be 11 points ahead of them... i think that because of the pressure they are going to make mistakes and lose points...
They also have a much tougher game. Basically if we win this and they drop points there is no contest left.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I hope so.But the fact is that the purple rats that Roma is playing against may drop points just to make a damage to us.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
:lol: yeah... "damage"
If they look at the stand before the match.. they'll see that, if we win, we are on 90 points!!
I hope they'll play for a win, so it will be more difficult for Inter to get their 4th place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)