[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Bologna (April 19th 2014) (8 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Isla

• Llorente

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I hope so.But the fact is that the purple rats that Roma is playing against may drop points just to make a damage to us.
Nah, Fiorentina will want to hold their position in the league. And even if they didn't, fact is if they lose it makes no difference whatsoever to our already immense chances of winning the Scudetto. So, would Montella and the team (Most of which probably don't support Fiorentina anyway) be willing to lose a game, because of a rivalry that they don't particularly care about? I doubt it

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Maybe,I am not claiming that they will do that for sure but one thing is certain.They hate us more than every other team in Serie A.No doubt about that.Inter,Milan,Roma ,Napoli and Lazio all dont hate us like rats do.But I am happy that the hate is vice-versa also from our side.And they will always be just a little above minnows comparing to us.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah if it was up to the fans, they'd probably do it. But the ones responsible I.E Montella and the squad don't have the purple rats blind hatred so I think it's safe to say Fio are actually capable of doing us a favour (Not that we need it) at this point in time.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I wish that,we will see at Saturday.But no one can make a judgement now since they play after our game.Even if they want to do something in Roma favour if we win Bologna that would be a pretty useless effort.Anyway,it is clearly off topic but after I saw how rats hate us ,I fucking hate more them than any team in Serie A, that little minnows with that clown brothers leading them.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
When we take 3 points here, we can sit back and watch Roma against Fiorentina. That game is the only late match on Saturday.

Although I don't expect much of a fight from purple rats, they hate us and have many injured players.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
At one point they have to break, they can't keep winning, they just can't.
The same kinda applies to us to Jeeks. The levels we are playing at currently are just insane. I think it's almost inhuman to maintain that level of intensity for the next month or so.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Tevez and Vidal need to be protected. Asamoah and Pirlo/Pogba need a rest.

Buffon - Caceres, Ogbonna, Chiellini - Isla, Padoin, Pogba, Marchisio, Peluso - Giovinco, Llorente.

If the game is won at halftime, sub Pogba, Marchisio and Llorente for anyone (Vucinic, Quags, someone else)

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Attending this game at the JStadium. Finally back again, last game was also against Bologna, remember the last minute Pogba goal.

Apr 17, 2014
it was after this game in which we faced galatasaray and were eliminated.
now we face them again and face benfica on Thursday

let's hope history does not repeat itself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)