[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Bologna (April 19th 2014) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Isla

• Llorente

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:howler:

Good game by him (Pogba), though, overall. Wasn't good in the first half, it must be said, but in the 2nd he was amazing. Marchisio was very good throughout the entire match.
Wasn't good? He was awful in the first half. The magnificent goal saved his ass.

if you score more goals than your opponent you win ;)
Here's a :cookie:.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, dont have time for you now and your stupid comments, Im enjoying beatiful Adriatic coast; but by all means continue being silly.
But really, you're at home watching the Passion of the Christ, aren't you?

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Every player should have individual moments of glory like Paul had last night and was working hard to achieve his goal(read as purpose). Marchisio was a workhorse with his energy spread over 90 mins with amazing defensive skills and long runs behind Gio(his buddy from primavera). @DelPiero84 what-s the problem here with everyone else? We all love Paul as a Juventus usual starter for his contribution on this special team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hey @ALC, do what u like but I was the one who said that krasic will be a flop even after he scored that hat trick. Were u even a juve fan back then?
bro,

I knew Krasic was flop even before he played a single minute for us. go check my posts if you don't believe me. don't act like you some amazing nostradamus homie

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
But really, you're at home watching the Passion of the Christ, aren't you?
Haha, sure man, whatever you say.

Every player should have individual moments of glory like Paul had last night and was working hard to achieve his goal(read as purpose). Marchisio was a workhorse with his energy spread over 90 mins with amazing defensive skills and long runs behind Gio(his buddy from primavera). @DelPiero84 what-s the problem here with everyone else? We all love Paul as a Juventus usual starter for his contribution on this special team.
No problem, thought Marchisio did fairly well, but Pogs made the difference in the end. Apart from the goal it is amazing how easy he manages to handle some situations, difference in class is obvious between these two. While one is a good midfielder, who needs to work his ass off to be noticed, Pogba is able to do much more with less effort. I have no doubt that Marchisio would be in the category of a very good mids if he had better physique, but unfortunately he will always be limited in that respect. That defficiency is mostly noticable vs better opponents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)