[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Bologna (April 19th 2014) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Isla

• Llorente

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Serious grinta and focus in this club in the stretch. I'm honestly hopeful.

Unlike, say, that shit stain, Barcelona.

P.s.: Fook you, Ian. :weee:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We win at thats what all counts.
I am very happy although I was thinking that we will not brake the parking bus .
Anyway .I just have to post this .
Isla is no Juve material player .Simple as that.No matter how he plays for Chile.
He is so,so,so ,so predictable that hurts .He can not pass proper and he pass just to pass.We were so toothless without Forset Gump that hurts.
Isla can not pass nor score.He got at least two clear chances and wasted both.
So it is better to give him to Inter or whoever wants him because this guy simply does not have any future with us.
Another issue is Pogba.
Yes he scored and we win with his goal but he has a big,big drop in form.He always want to dribble and is no more lethal to our opponents.
Tonight Asa was also bad.
Anyway I hope that we will be complete and eager to get good result at Lisbon this Thursday.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
who the hell is ian?
if you click at his name you see a separatist from Barcelona, who was a juve fan before, but changed his mind and is now supporting Barcelona, a glorius club which would never change their logo, sell their shirts to sponsors, cheat, etc. he was probably an idiot whos eyes where opened and he now sees what fotball really means while supporting the holy club of midgets.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking rats lose to Roma.Not that we will lose our scudetto,but they were awfull.They play in the first half without a single attacker .Forza JUve.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
if you click at his name you see a separatist from Barcelona, who was a juve fan before, but changed his mind and is now supporting Barcelona, a glorius club which would never change their logo, sell their shirts to sponsors, cheat, etc. he was probably an idiot whos eyes where opened and he now sees what fotball really means while supporting the holy club of midgets.
i thought we had Maher for that :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)