[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Bologna (April 19th 2014) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Isla

• Llorente

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
It is essential that we rest Vidal and Tevez.If we got good result as soon as possible get out Pirlo.
totally agree with you; on top of that, both Marchisio and Giovinco are playing well at the moment; unfortunately we'll have to play Barzagli as there are no alternatives ...

- - - Updated - - -

Attending this game at the JStadium. Finally back again, last game was also against Bologna, remember the last minute Pogba goal.
:bigscarf:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
To what squad, for the remainder of the calendar? Don't think there is any to contest. I bet by the time we play Roma, it's just a fixture to meet and boast our Scudetto in their faces. :dusan:
they should line up to applaud us when we come out on the pitch (like Real applauded Barca once).

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Winning this 2-0 or 3-0 would be great... Watched the highlights of their match against Parma yesterday... their goal came out of nowhere and for the rest of what i saw they were pretty shitty....

Looks like Diamanti really was the most important player they had

Licht is suspended, though i would love to see Caceres there if we have Barza back... Caceres has been extremely good the last couple matches and i would like to see that keep on developing while he gets playing time.. so if barza is back, and bonucci allready got his rest... we could have our old B-B-C at the back and have Caceres as a right winger...

also: Gio as striker... fuck Osvaldo and his "12 touches in 70 minutes matches"...

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Buffon
Caceres Ogbonna Chiellini
Isla Pogba Pirlo Marchisio Asamoah
Vucinic Llorente

Asamoah off for Peluso
Llorente off for Giovinco
Pirlo/Pogba off for Padoin

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And chant SE SALTELLI
if he plays for us when he goes there, then yes. maybe we will play Milan (or a team Balotelli plays for) when he visits. or the NT will play that day at Juventus Stadium. there are chances that he will see Balotelli play at our stadium :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Caceres, Ogbonna, Chiellini; Isla, Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Llorente, Giovinco.
A disp.: Storari, Rubinho, Barzagli, Peluso, Padoin, Vidal, Quagliarella, Vucinic, Tevez, Osvaldo

Bologna (3-5-1-1): Curci; Antonsson, Natali, Cherubin; Garics, Friberg, Pazienza, Christodoulopoulos, Morleo; Kone, Cristaldo.
A disp.: Stojanovic, Mantovani, Sorensen, Cech, Perez, Laxalt, Ibson, Moscardelli, Paponi, Acquafresca, Bianchi

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I agree with this line up.And if we lead comfortably then sub as soon as possible Asa and Pirlo for Peluso and Padoin.But I dont think that Conte will sub Pirlo.More that he will sub Pogba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)