[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Napoli [April 22nd, 2018] (23 Viewers)

FIRE/SELL

• Allegri Y

• Allegri N

• Dybala Y

• Dybala N

• Higuain Y

• Higuain N

• Marotta Y

• Marotta N

Results are only viewable after voting.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This last 4 games will be the test of our character. I still believe we will win it.

This could be the toughest title we will win. If we could beat the impossible 2 season ago when we lost our 1st home game in the season but still become champion.

It still us in front of them in the standing for now, and everything is up to us. Even when it means we need to beat Inter and Roma away. We can do it if we are meant to be the Champion of Italy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We desperately need a new midfield
What did Khedira have like 20 touches all game? Matuidi is fine as a runner but if Pjanic doesn't control the game we are fucked

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
We desperately need a new midfield
What did Khedira have like 20 touches all game? Matuidi is fine as a runner but if Pjanic doesn't control the game we are fucked
What good is a new midfield when the manager intructs the team to play like that? You think Liverpool have a better midfield than us?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can't believe our ultimate goal every year is the scudetto, we've been winning it for 6 years in a row, we're ahead of everyone, it's boring, it's predictable, every year the same local titles... How about we turn on a winning European mentality and, aim to win the CL, then the rest of the titles will follow. You win a treble by reaching the CL final and winning it, other results will follow. This season is over for me, no CL, no WC for Italy, it sucks.
No Serie A no coppa

Let's start by winning the league before we win the CL

- - - Updated - - -

Fiorentina would prefer Napoli to pump them 6-0 and have us not win the title, than competing in EL next season. Ditto Torino.
It's really that simple and Juve fans who have followed the league for years still haven't understood that. Napoli are winning the remaining games whether they want to or not.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
What good is a new midfield when the manager intructs the team to play like that? You think Liverpool have a better midfield than us?
Yeah, as if Liverpool, Napoli and Tottenham had Pirlo, Iniesta and Roy Keane on their mid while we only had sturaro, poulsen and momo sissoko.

At this point, allegri is just a bit more tactically flexible Conte clone who don't complain about restaurant.

Aug 12, 2015
Insigne: Juve used to losing Finals!
By Football Italia staff

Lorenzo Insigne was asked about Juventus approaching their 1-0 defeat to Napoli as a Final. “They’re used to losing them…”

Insigne’s Napoli closed the gap on Juventus at the top of Serie A to a point thanks to a late Kalidou Koulibaly header on Sunday, and the forward laid further into the Bianconeri after the game.

“Did Juve approach the game like a Champions League Final and lose it?” a reporter asked the 26-year-old in the mixed zone.

Insigne replied: “They’re used to it!”

His remarks referred to the fact that Juve had lost their last four Champions League Finals, in 1997, 2003, 2015 and 2017.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They won’t fuck this up.

Every team they are playing against has nothing to play for (other than Crotone), their opponents will roll out the red carpet to them to ensure we don’t win another title.
Yup. Napoli are favorites right now. I think a lot of mistakes were made in building our squad over the last 2-3 years. We've gotten weaker every year imo. As much as I like Dybala, he's no Tevez. And letting go of Pogba was just.. Ugh. What happened to Bonucci we will probably never know.

But we deserve to lose this title imo.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Yup. Napoli are favorites right now. I think a lot of mistakes were made in building our squad over the last 2-3 years. We've gotten weaker every year imo. As much as I like Dybala, he's no Tevez. And letting go of Pogba was just.. Ugh. What happened to Bonucci we will probably never know.

There are 1000 possible solutions on the market each year. Of course one can say that 'a lot of mistakes were made'. Even if we won yesterday. What happens on the transfermarket, who we buy, who we sell, is not 100% correlated with the Scudetto table outcome. There are so many factors in play, football is so random. It doesnt matter who we bought and who we could have bought. It is not small changes in individual performances that has made us suck this year. It is clearly our preparation for the games. How we train, how we play, how we think. The influencers on this team, Allegri, the old guard and our mentality as an oldschool italian club. The players are all capable of playing quality football. But for some reason we are afraid of playing, afraid of taking responsibility. And now when the results of this shitty preparation starts to show, people in here realize that something is wrong (and then think we need to change the whole team of course).
For some reason all of us in here believed that Napoli would get tired by the end of the season, that because we have rotated will have a lot of energy, because we have played conservative, we will be able to use that extra saved up energy when needed, that Allegris team will peak in March, that Mandzukic used all his energy last year and now cant run, that Cuadrado is dead after an injury and all other sorts of super illogical ideas.
As I see it we either need Allegri to wake up or (better) fire him. Start playing those players who actually perform and show balls and get a few leaders on this spineless team.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
When you aim to play for the 0-0 before the game kicks off, such a stat shouldn’t surprise or shock you.
we had the same intentions for the group stage match against barcelona, and we still managed to create some opportunities and nice moves.

yesterday our best chance was a poor pjanic freekick deflected by callejon. this juve was a poor excuse of a team, i never thought that like 7-8 of our players might be so lethargic for a complete match. höwedes, pjanic and maybe costa weren't completely sub-par. back to the delneri days, when we already lost all hope of any european qualification...

Aug 12, 2015

Vidal > Khedira
Pogba > Pjanic
Tevez > Dybala
Bonucci > Benatia
De Sciglio < Dani Alves :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)