[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Napoli [April 22nd, 2018] (4 Viewers)

FIRE/SELL

• Allegri Y

• Allegri N

• Dybala Y

• Dybala N

• Higuain Y

• Higuain N

• Marotta Y

• Marotta N

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They won’t fuck this up.

Every team they are playing against has nothing to play for (other than Crotone), their opponents will roll out the red carpet to them to ensure we don’t win another title.
Sampdoria and Fiorentina are fighting for EL, and both are away games for Napoli. we better win all or games, but dont think we will need to

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
2 years ago Zaza gave us the Scudetto when we played a bad game.
This season Higuain gave us 3 points at San Paolo playing a not good game also

....this year Koulibaly gave them the scudetto playing for winning. Someday playing well had to pay with trophies.
I feel so bad it has to be against us. This is football!

- - - Updated - - -

Sampdoria and Fiorentina are fighting for EL, and both are away games for Napoli. we better win all or games, but dont think we will need to
I would really like you were right pal.

But the mentality of this Napolo of winning even at the last second is hard to break. In the other side our players ain't motivated

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I can't believe our ultimate goal every year is the scudetto, we've been winning it for 6 years in a row, we're ahead of everyone, it's boring, it's predictable, every year the same local titles... How about we turn on a winning European mentality and, aim to win the CL, then the rest of the titles will follow. You win a treble by reaching the CL final and winning it, other results will follow. This season is over for me, no CL, no WC for Italy, it sucks.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
After Cardiff and last two games in CHL with Madrid I’m kind of alright even when we lose like tonight or the draw away to Crotone. I’ve said it before, if we lose the title to Napoli is a positive thing because our management will wake up and make some good buys in summer, winning this title it’s just going to be status-quo. We have to let so many players go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
This is what we've created in Naples

[video=twitter;988167444547231744]https://twitter.com/IFTVofficial/status/988167444547231744[/video]

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Although I am obviously pissed off ,I am " very" satisfied that usual shitty " experts" starting from a opener of a Juve threads to all others dumb asses omit to comment this burlesque !
They are live just when they have to support our management and a coach.
Now what ,dick heads?
It's not enough that you just open the thread for a Inter game next weekend.
Comment something about this game or other game for once you pussy!
Do that ,it's not a hard deal.
A prominent pussy pretending that is a Juve supporter.

@Hustini :D

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #451
    Although I am obviously pissed off ,I am " very" satisfied that usual shitty " experts" starting from a opener of a Juve threads to all others dumb asses omit to comment this burlesque !
    They are live just when they have to support our management and a coach.
    Now what ,dick heads?
    It's not enough that you just open the thread for a Inter game next weekend.
    Comment something about this game or other game for once you pussy!
    Do that ,it's not a hard deal.
    A prominent pussy pretending that is a Juve supporter.
    We have to win Merda away and Roma away in order to win the title.
    No way to accomplish that.
    Hello..... thread opener and a life supporter of our pussy coach, are you assuming this ,you scumbag?

@GordoDeCentral can you answer this guys questions for him? Seems to have lost his way.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep...he didn’t have much of a plot before today but whatever plot he had he lost it.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
    Didn't watch the match, so we parked the bus at home against Napoli when we were leading the league :rofl:

Remember folks, this is a team that can actually lead 3-0 score away against the likes of bayern and Madrid.

Enough, allegri can't improve this team anymore, and he never fix this instability issue, it's obvious now he has to go.

The excuse that we have a weak midfield doesn't work when the midfield isn't that weak to begin with, teams like Napoli, Tottenham, Liverpool arguably have similar level of midfield in the very least and those team aren't prone to park the bus instability even against better teams.

This team isn't improving anymore, it has regressed.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Lots of Allegri bashing and even some Buffon bashing but not enough Benatia bashing.

Team was complacent in 2nd half and DC sub was lolterribad, but despite that, we were on our way to secure a draw in true Allegri (over-) pragmatic style until someone decided to loosely mark Koulibaly (one of the few who's good in the air in that midget team) in the 90th minute. In an all-important 6-pointer against a title contender at the end of the season.

Utterly moronic.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, why wasn't Koulibaly double-teamed?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Who give a $#@! how they treat this game.Were,are and will be only a provincial club.We just need to be concentrated and the goal/s will come inevitably in their net.At the end of the day they are so $#@!ing predictable with their Insigne crossing to Calejon coming from behind. Would be essential for us Pjanic to play.
    :lol:

i tried to warn this guy to not be an azz and believe we were going to smash them. But he never heard and now is banned.

I told him that juventus had to show up...they didnt because it seems we got accustomed to play like shid and we paid the price.

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of Allegri bashing and even some Buffon bashing but not enough Benatia bashing.

Team was complacent in 2nd half and DC sub was lolterribad, but despite that, we were on our way to secure a draw in true Allegri (over-) pragmatic style until someone decided to loosely mark Koulibaly (one of the few who's good in the air in that midget team) in the 90th minute. In an all-important 6-pointer against a title contender at the end of the season.

Utterly moronic.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, why wasn't Koulibaly double-teamed?
    why we had to play for a draw in the first place?

can we for once not be driven by those so called "tactics" and try to win for once? its much to ask? or we need to get accustomed to this until 2020 when allegri´s contract ends?

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
    Didn't watch the match, so we parked the bus at home against Napoli when we were leading the league :rofl:

Remember folks, this is a team that can actually lead 3-0 score away against the likes of bayern and Madrid.

Enough, allegri can't improve this team anymore, and he never fix this instability issue, it's obvious now he has to go.

The excuse that we have a weak midfield doesn't work when the midfield isn't that weak to begin with, teams like Napoli, Tottenham, Liverpool arguably have similar level of midfield in the very least and those team aren't prone to park the bus instability even against better teams.

This team isn't improving anymore, it has regressed.
    Good picture of what happens.
    I like Allegri but I guess he can't keep improving and motivate this guys.
    It might be time to a change of team for him and for juve.
    In many matches lucky has been on his side. But some day that lucky is not on your side. You can't expect winning a scudetto playing that bad.

Hope this loss (of the league) make Agnelli put some real money on the market and pick another good coach with winner mentality.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    :lol:

i tried to warn this guy to not be an azz and believe we were going to smash them. But he never heard and now is banned.

I told him that juventus had to show up...they didnt because it seems we got accustomed to play like shid and we paid the price.

- - - Updated - - -

why we had to play for a draw in the first place?

can we for once not be driven by those so called "tactics" and try to win for once? its much to ask? or we need to get accustomed to this until 2020 when allegri´s contract ends?
    Well, if I were the coach, I'd try to secure draw first and then go for the win (b/c drawing is still a good result while you absolutely can't lose).

But Allegri tried to secure draw and draw only for the whole game. The DC sub reminded me of the Morata sub vs Bayern. That's my only big complaint about him in this game.

When you give the opposition nothing to worry about, you become predictable, and they can attack at ease. In addition to taking out the chance of winning, not threatening at all in attack also increases the chance of conceding IMO.

Parking the bus towards the end of the game while leading is fine. Not fine when you do that for an entire half when it's 0-0 or an entire game.

But in the end, all that almost didn't matter. Benatia individual error made the difference.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
    What lessons do Allegri need, before he learns from very obvious mistakes? He fucked the team completely from the start with that lineup. How can players like Bentancur, Szczesny and Cuadrado keep motivated, when playing better than your teammates, doesnt warrant you a starting spot?

We start the game with donkeys on the field who dont want to play football and the rest cant even if they wanted. What does Pjanic do, where is Khedira, and why is Matuidi running around on the wing. How were we supposed to play? One side of the field without any wingers and threat, the other with a Costa, but no-one to cross to in-case he singlehandedly would break free. It is too expensive to play with Higuain and Dybala if the team is not balanced in defence and midfield - then they will get cut-off and be useless.

And why the fuck did he take off Costa to then put Mandzukic on the wing!? Mandzukic needs to be in the freaking box, havnt we seen that yet. And he needs service. He is not gonna create anything from the wing.

And why was Sandro not playing. He is not up to his previous levels, but still very important as he can keep possession and play football, he strengthens the midfield area and is important in our buildup.

Once again, no logic in Allegris choices. He doesnt pick players based on their form and recent performances, he picks based on their overall stats in FIFA. Get rid of Buffon, Lichtsteiner, two of Pjanic/Khedira/Matuidi and one of Higuain/Dybala. Play those who perform well and are not afraid of playing football, not afraid of receiving the ball.

Szczesny

Howedes - Bena - Chiel - Sandro

Cuadrado - Bentancur - Khedira/Pjanic/Matuidi - Costa

Dybala - Mandzukic

Those players wants to play football, they perform, they are solid. Even if Napoli would dominate us, then we would always be able to cross retartedly to Mandzukic in the box. Why is it so difficult to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)