[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Napoli [April 22nd, 2018] (6 Viewers)

FIRE/SELL

• Allegri Y

• Allegri N

• Dybala Y

• Dybala N

• Higuain Y

• Higuain N

• Marotta Y

• Marotta N

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
We actually played well in defense, but when you park the bus from the first minute you run the risk of something like this happening. There are times when playing ultra defensively is the correct way, but at home against an inferior side in a decisive game, it's a mistake. Allegri has to take the blame for this one, but it doesn't look like he will ever change.

And one more very important thing: I can't stand that fucker Benatia! I really hope he's gone this summer. He may have improved after the embarassing start of the season, but our defense is worse than last year because of him. Always makes at least one key mistake per game, not to mention the constant shirt pulling and pushing in the box that he often gets away with.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Buffon passes it to lichtsteiner, who passes it to cuadrado who passes it back to lichsteiner who passes it to benatia who passes it to pjanic who passes it asamoah who passes it to buffon. Buffon kicks up the field and the ball goes out for a throw in to Napoli.

Rinse and repeat.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
FUCK YOU ALLEGRI!
JUST FUCK YOU,YOU AND YOUR PUSSY TACTICS.
TO PLAY A GAME NOT TO CONCEDE AND FOR A DRAW?
EH ,MORON?AT HOME ,OUR OWN TURF?FUCK YOU!
NOW WHAT ,YOU WILL EXPLAIN IN PUBLIC THAT "SHIT HAPPENS",YEAH MORON?
LIKE YOU LOST THAT SCUDETTO 2010/2011 WHICH IS SOLE ON YOU NOT ON CONTE THAT HE DESERVES A TITLE AND WINS ALL THE GAMES.THAT YEAR WHEN YOU WERE FIRED BY MILAN BY LOSING AT HOME FROM FIORENTINA!
SHITTY "YES' MAN.
TO PLAY FOR A DRAW AT HOME IS UNACCEPTABLE
NOW WHAT YOU WILL SAY ......."WE WILL TRY TO DO OUR BEST TO WIN THE SCUDETTO"...... OR."YOU CAN'T WIN ALWAYS' .
FUCK YOU AND YOUR 'YES' MAN TRANSFER POLITICS AND A PUSSY APPROACH!
FUCK YOU ALONGSIDE WITH YOUR MEDICAL STAFF!
I JUST CAN'T STAND THAT WE ARE LOSING THE SCUDETTO BECAUSE OF YOU BEING PUSSY.
YES ,WE ALL KNOW ARSENAL JOB IS WAITING FOR YOU BUT YOU WILL BE THE BIGGEST FLOP IN THEIR HISTORY.
A 'YES'MAN.
FUCK YOU AGAIN!
NOT CAUSE WE LOST ,I AM PISSED OFF BECAUSE OF YOUR APPROACH,THAT'S WHY I AM PISSED OFF!
ONCE ,IT WILL HAPPEN THAT WE WILL CONCEDE LIKE ZAZA SCORES IN THE LAST MINUTES,OR CACERES GOAL AGAINST THEM.
AGAIN FUCK YOU!
YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO CONCEDE LIKE THIS ONCE ....FROM SO MANY GAMES.....
CACERES DID THE SAME IN THE CONTE ERA IN OUR FAVOUR AND ZAZA TOO! YOU JUST CAN'T EXPECT US TO WIN THE GAMES BY A SINGLE INCIDENT.
FUCK YOU!THIS IS ALL ON YOU.
YOU SAID THAT WE WILL BE IN BEST SHAPE COME MARCH?????
THIS IS WHAT YOU DELIVER IN APRIL YOU MORON?
YOU DON'T PUT SANDRO BECAUSE HE IS OUT OF FORM(AND HE IS) BUT BECAUSE YOU WANT A DRAW.
SO,NOW,FUCK YOU AGAIN!
PUSSY!
WE WILL LOSE THIS TITLE SOLELY BECAUSE OF YOU.
HISTORY OF YOUR SCUDETTO FLOPS REPEATS.
SO FUCK YOU,AGAIN AND AGAIN.
YOU ARE PUSSY!
I can't believe a Juve fan doesn't know when we won our first scudetto after 2006.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I've been wanting to say this but if we end up trophy less I'll be going all exclamation marks on his ass. For now, calma. We got this... I think.

It's up to you and I appreciate that.BUT,you can't allow this things to happen.Not because of a goal in a 88 minute ,but you just can't play like this.
A shame.
A shame again and this is all to the next Arsenal coach.
Fuck him!
Again , fuck this pussy set up Allegri!

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
some guys were saying Dybala doing sh.t but they don't know that Dybala playing at wrong position! far away from the goal... and for Allegri, he know we are not great at defending and our midfield is our weakness, this is why we are playing defensive boring football but i can't defend Max! if you concede 2, you must score 3! if you're a big team!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Buffon passes it to lichtsteiner, who passes it to cuadrado who passes it back to lichsteiner who passes it to benatia who passes it to pjanic who passes it asamoah who passes it to buffon. Buffon kicks up the field and the ball goes out for a throw in to Napoli.

Rinse and repeat.

most of our lost balls where when we pass it to Buffon or Howedes. those 2 especially like to panic at the 1st sight of a blue jersey

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Rinse and repeat.

This is not just this game. This happens against even the shitiest sides when they try to pressure us.

It has nothing to do with poor midfield and so on. Allegri seems to be completely incapable of teaching the team to pass the ball out of defense when under pressure.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's up to you and I appreciate that.BUT,you can't allow this things to happen.Not because of a goal in a 88 minute ,but you just can't play like this.
A shame.
A shame again and this is all to the next Arsenal coach.
$#@! him!
Again , $#@! this pussy set up Allegri!
It's no doubt been a frustrating season but then we haven't won a scudetto these past few seasons without our rivals fucking up. I'm hoping for the same although granted this is as tight as it gets. It's almost like we have been winning using our minimal effort and it's masked how gradually poor we've become. I won't blame this all on Allegri as them players were unmotivated and we're talking about a lot of players. As a team we are mentally scarred and so are us fans.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I don't think playing for the draw was the biggest problem tonight. The problem was that we weren't even capable to play for more. See how we moved and how we passed the ball. This tonight was a tired, unmotivated and defeated team.
I don't think so. Clearly, the team was set up to play this way.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
most of our lost balls where when we pass it to Buffon or Howedes. those 2 especially like to panic at the 1st sight of a blue jersey
Yeah but don't you think this style is a bit outdated? We've been doing the same thing for the past 6 years... Why don't we try something different, play more direct football, short passing, faster pace... I never wanted to say this but after our 3 scudetto win with Conte I got really bored with our tactics, we play boring football, it's even more boring with Allegri. Again he's a great tactician but when you're a big team with a greater history than a side like Napoli, you need to show who's boss, especially when playing at home. Man I don't know what will it take for someone to step up and say enough is enough, we need new blood.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This is not just this game. This happens against even the $#@!iest sides when they try to pressure us.

It has nothing to do with poor midfield and so on. Allegri seems to be completely incapable of teaching the team to pass the ball out of defense when under pressure.
Agree and the best part is you could almost work out what martens and callejon were saying to each other at half time. They felt they were getting closer while we just didn't know how to get into their half without buffon giving them a throwing.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'll give Benedict the doubt to howedes he's probably not used to it but buffon and pressure...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is not just this game. This happens against even the shitiest sides when they try to pressure us.

we are much better at this when Szczesny plays, he usually finds good solutions and doesent panic when pressed. we also lost Bonucci, so it all comes down to Pjanic dropping deep and bailing us out. which again leaves us with Khedira-Matuidi infront, which forces Dybala and Costa to drop back. our backline is full of panicers, so not playing Alex Sandro made even less sense for this one

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It's no doubt been a frustrating season but then we haven't won a scudetto these past few seasons without our rivals fucking up. I'm hoping for the same although granted this is as tight as it gets. It's almost like we have been winning using our minimal effort and it's masked how gradually poor we've become. I won't blame this all on Allegri as them players were unmotivated and we're talking about a lot of players. As a team we are mentally scarred and so are us fans.

True but who had to be the master motivator of the players?Not me or you surely,pussy Allegri!
He failed to do that.Period!
His job solely is to do that.
Not to mention that he put a line up for a draw not even to try to win.
Unacceptable!
As I posted before.
Pussy !
Again,pussy.
And if we lose this title it will be all on him.
Nobody can convince me that they have a better squad.No way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)