[Serie A] Fake Scudetti winners vs JUVENTUS (29) (Oct. 3rd 2010) (40 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Good result and i'm pleased with the result. Two draws away to Man City and Inter should do a lot for our confindence they are good results in this day and age. We have looked pretty solid recently and im happy with how we have been playing.

Just want to give a good mention to Grygera and De Ceglie for their performances in the last couple of games.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
He was still our most dangerous attacking player. If the expectations were to play like Messi (who was, btw, invisible against Inter) then he disappointed, but I think he was fine today. Sent some dangerous crosses in the box (one was the offside goal) and singlehandedly created chances for himself, one of which was after dribbling through their defense.
He was our best attacking player tonight.
In the first half he was, no doubt.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, it's fine to try your shot from time to time, but Del Piero is exaggerating with it. Disappointing selfishness from him tonight. Dunno what's the problem with our strikers. They rarely play for their partner and only look for themselves.
We're used to that from Iaq, but tonight Quag and DP did that too. As if they were alone on the pitch.

Zidaninho

Aug 31, 2010
How many times he had the chance to pass and create something out of a pass but instead he decides to shoot? And he always decides to take awkward and weird shots.
I was saying during the match that for all the spectacular goals Quag scores - he wastes 3 times as many goals out of just trying

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #568
    Have you heard of or seen Del Piero play?
    When your name is Del Piero you have the right to be selfish one or couple of times from time to time. But when you're Quag or Iaquinta then do what you're best at and what you're paid for.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
    I feel optimistic about the future. A tight team seems to be in the process of being created. And this seems to also be reflected in the supporters' attitude. I was mightily impressed when against Palermo being 3 goals down the fans remained strongly behind the team. This should be cause for cautious optimism. We're laying the foundation stones of a great Juve. For the first time in god knows how many seasons we are beginning to look like a team, not 11 individuals. Kudos to Del Neri I guess.

Also, it never fails to crack me up when our fans sabotage Inter's supporting chants by yelling MERDA with so much force and conviction when the interisti shout Inter Inter to turn it into a stadium-wide chant of Inter...MERDA. Inter...MERDA.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    ok lads, i must say despite not winning ( not that we did'nt try) i'm fully pleased with the display of the team in tonights game!! every one played with heart and minimum mistakes. i admit we were a bit lucky on an occasion or two ( specially those involving eto in the 1st half) but over all it was a great performance by juve. grygera has pleased me for the first time today so did dc.

dn was great but i would've sent in pepe in the 2nd half. marchisio was good but not great( due to being out of position).

job well done shame we did;nt score a goal specially after our forward runs in the first half.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I just want to say, I love Chiellini.
    Oh, right, thanks for reminding me.

At least 5 times tonight I screamed BRAVO BONUCCI, just to see that it was Giorgio who cleared the ball, not Bonucci :D

He was excellent.

Giorgio, Storari, De Ceglie, Aquillani, Melo and Krasic played good matches. None of the others was bad (well, maybe Iaquinta).

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Indeed.

I think we also need to remember beating Inter in the San Siro will not make or break our season still the result will give us the confidence to beat the lesser opposition to make it into the top four.

Aug 17, 2007
    When your name is Del Piero you have the right to be selfish one or couple of times from time to time. But when you're Quag or Iaquinta then do what you're best at and what you're paid for.
    Not only that. DP took these shots and there wasn't much better options. No one moved deep to get a through ball or something. Quag took one of his wierd shots when DP got into the box and wait all alone there for his pass. Pass= goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)