[Serie A] Fake Scudetti winners vs JUVENTUS (29) (Oct. 3rd 2010) (7 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Nice game. Could of went both ways. I saw tired legs in the 2nd half. Must of been because we played on Thursday.

I liked Aquilani's passing. We've needed that and Melo was good too. Didn't make stupid tackles or passes. Keep it going.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #582
    I'm satisfied with both the result and our team's performance. We were never scared of Inter in their stadium. We could have even won the game.
    We've never been scared of them. They've always feared us. Us? Never.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I'm satisfied with both the result and our team's performance. We were never scared of Inter in their stadium. We could have even won the game.
    THAT!

That's what makes me happy the most. We didn't seem scared of them like we did in the last 2 years. We took on them as equals, trusting that we can win the match.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    from the match i hope Marotta,DN and Agnelli realises,with a better strike partnership,we could have won against inter in san siro..
    So dzeko/aguero/neymar/benzema/cassano are pretty much a priority come next season, and even a loan/purchase for a class striker with EU this January would even be better..

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
    I haven't seen a selfish Del Piero in 24min. But then again if he was then it's only his right. A King is allowed what others aren't allowed.
    I don't see why Quag shouldn't be selfish too. He got some really good shots on target tonite.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Let's face it: this team needs a lot of work. A lot of things are broken. There are quite a few pieces missing. And in a higher scoring affair, we have no real answers in the finishing department.

That said, this match was a good step. We did not cower, we did not back down. So I am satisfied with the result. What I won't be satisfied with is a let-down after such a big matchup. Last year after a favorable, surprise result against Inter, we got immediately pantsed in the Champions League... and that was the real beginning of the end of our season. How we play in less glamorous matches that follow means everything right now.

Zidaninho

Aug 31, 2010
    Wrong results and performance eat reputation.

Only the faithful refuse to see.
    DP is not as selfish as Quag - DP always gives away a nice pass on the counters when players are in position - cases in point he gave the pass to Krasic for Marchisio's goal on the counter - today he put Quag through on goal - where's the selfishness in that?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Iaquinta was terrible today, he wrecked every Juve attack that he touched, terrible display, its a shame because if you guys had a better striker, you might have been able to do something.

Krasic was very good in the first half, but faded away and disappeared in the second half.

Its amazing how easily players get past Bonucci, Chiellini had to bail him out a couple of times. Chiellini was very solid tonight. Melo worked hard and helped out a lot in defense too. I thought Quag despite being selfish, was quite dangerous and was one of Juve's most threatening players.

Grygera and Motta were just clueless how to deal with Eto'o today.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #590
    I don't see why Quag shouldn't be selfish too. He got some really good shots on target tonite.
    Udinese isn't Juventus. He can take shots whenever he's in a good position to take them but when he sets his mind nothing but taking Volle's, 30m shots, lob shots, then it gets a bit too much.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Oh, right, thanks for reminding me.

At least 5 times tonight I screamed BRAVO BONUCCI, just to see that it was Giorgio who cleared the ball, not Bonucci :D

He was excellent.

Giorgio, Storari, De Ceglie, Aquillani, Melo and Krasic played good matches. None of the others was bad (well, maybe Iaquinta).
    Iaq wasn't bad either. It was a great performance by the team as a whole. Melo and Chiellini were the best IMO.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Nice game. Could of went both ways. I saw tired legs in the 2nd half. Must of been because we played on Thursday.

I liked Aquilani's passing. We've needed that and Melo was good too. Didn't make stupid tackles or passes. Keep it going.
    :tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Iaq wasn't bad either. It was a great performance by the team as a whole. Melo and Chiellini were the best IMO.
    Oh, Marchisio too. His inclusion in the team was obviously nothing else but a tactical choice. The goal was to prevent Maicon from roaming on that wing and Marchisio did that successfully. That's why he should get a positive rating. He had a task and he did it.
    He almost turned out to be an assistman too when he sent a sweet pass to Quag.

jiyo

May 24, 2009
    DP is not as selfish as Quag - DP always gives away a nice pass on the counters when players are in position - cases in point he gave the pass to Krasic for Marchisio's goal on the counter - today he put Quag through on goal - where's the selfishness in that?

DP as selfish today, and actually, it was Marchisio who did put Quag through on goal.

Sep 1, 2002
    Iaquinta was terrible today, he wrecked every Juve attack that he touched, terrible display, its a shame because if you guys had a better striker, you might have been able to do something.

Krasic was very good in the first half, but faded away and disappeared in the second half.

Its amazing how easily players get past Bonucci, Chiellini had to bail him out a couple of times. Chiellini was very solid tonight. Melo worked hard and helped out a lot in defense too. I thought Quag despite being selfish, was quite dangerous and was one of Juve's most threatening players.

Grygera and Motta were just clueless how to deal with Eto'o today.
    Eto'o is in the top 5 strikers in the world, but he didn't score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)