[Serie A] Fake Scudetti winners vs JUVENTUS (29) (Oct. 3rd 2010) (2 Viewers)

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
I'd say we played a good match. Our back left much to be desired in previous matched but was solid today and neutralised their attack fairly well. The midfield provided some sexy balls forward but our strikers leave much to be desired.

Inter played a great game too and respect to their quality players.

But simply put, if we played the way we performed in some of our recent matches, we would have lost at least 2-0 but we played with confidence in their own ground and stood to their challenge. A victory in my book for us. Now we just need a real victory against this anal team in our home turf ;)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
not bad,coming with a point from milan against inter..although we should have put the limited chances we got into the goal..i missed the first half,but the second half certainly was not bad.. did amauri play the 1st half?Milos was very tired at 80 minutes,he could have had more runs against a tiring santon..

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
I'll take the point. We defended really well. Krasic has disappointed in the two big games this week though.
no way anytime he gets the ball he looks dangerous we have to try get more possession out to him.

i know he is gone and this may open old debates but i cant help thibk that krasic and diego together would be fantastic

Zidaninho

Aug 31, 2010
The main things we can say out of Juve's last two performances are:

1. Great defence against two very strong sides
2. Juve would have gained a lot of confidence - confidence is exactly what they need after the rubbish of last season

May 22, 2007
If we had a proper target striker, I fully believe we'd have won that. Iaquinta is a wrecking ball to our attacks, and he spent the majority of the other time walking around feeling sorry for himself.

Apart from that, I thought we did really well, although I wouldn't have said that if Milito scored his opportunity. Bonucci really is a concern, he seems to definitely go in for a challenge or not, instead of holding back like Chiellini or even Grygera would. De Ceglie and Aquilani were my favourites.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'll take the point. We defended really well. Krasic has disappointed in the two big games this week though.
He was still our most dangerous attacking player. If the expectations were to play like Messi (who was, btw, invisible against Inter) then he disappointed, but I think he was fine today. Sent some dangerous crosses in the box (one was the offside goal) and singlehandedly created chances for himself, one of which was after dribbling through their defense.
He was our best attacking player tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)