[Serie A] Fake Scudetti winners vs JUVENTUS (29) (Oct. 3rd 2010) (11 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'll take the point. We defended really well. Krasic has disappointed in the two big games this week though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Defense played well for the most part, satisfied with the midfield, but the strikers suck. Not expecting anything else from Iaquinta, so he actually did OK for his ability.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
good game...
defence looked solid but literally 9 men were always playing there...
iaq should have been substituted at the half time..but good result

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
we kept a clean sheet thats the best thing.

looked good overall, krasic was causing some serious problems in the first half. unfortunately we couldn't capitalize on any of our chances but we were playing in milan and overall good showing.

dn has the defense, and the whole team working well.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
that was much better from juev now lets start beating the lower teams away and the goodish sides like genoa samp and palermo instead of playing poorly in these games. a lot of good work done and hell of a lot more to do but i was proud watching juve tonight and confident that they were never going to lose and maybe in 8 weeks gigi will be back between the posts

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
IMO that was an excellent performance.

couldn't contain Samuel, but other than that, Inter did not really have anything.

superb job, and I think our first clean sheet of the season!

FORZA JUVE!
An excellent performance would be a win, but it wasn't.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Wasn't too bad. One thing that separated the teams was quality. We have shit all going on up front and that's why we didn't score. Loved that when we were really beating them every player was marking and pressing their opposition including the strikers. As soon as we won it, we spread out really nicely.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I'll take the point. We defended really well. Krasic has disappointed in the two big games this week though.
I don't think Krasic was disappointing at all today. He made some great runs and put in some excellent passes/crosses that, with proper finishing, would have put us up.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
How did Krasic disappoint? he was by far our most dangerous attacking player, had a few good runs and some nice crosses, if we had a capable ST he would of had a couple of assists.

It's a fair result...not satisfying though.

Defense did well, Motta did well when he came on, De ceglie was :tup: and Grygera was solid, Chiellini was a rock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)