[Serie A] Cesena - Juventus (12/03/2011) (1 Viewer)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
i would be happy to see buffon benched, and storari return between the sticks...as buffon has contributed largely to two of our recent losses. But this wont happen, as del neri is weak. So I can hope instead that pepe is fit enough to start on the left wing, aquilani returns to the middle, and that DP is paired with Matri in attack. We definitely need more attacking thrust than solely krasic. pepe gives his all, is far from classy, but can take free kicks, and runs for 90 minutes. He gives an opposing defence more to think about that just one runner from midfield, as in Krasic. More options for Aquilani to pass to, more movement.

Storari
Sorensen Bonnuci Chiellini Traore
Krasic Melo Aquilani Pepe
Matri DP

(although I read somewhere that big phil melo is OUT of this game???? if so, marchisio can take his place in the middle next to Aqui, if not, marchisio should be on the bench...and when is de ceglie back???)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I wonder if Elkann came bearing any financial gifts?...

:shifty:
like an oil tycoon thats loaded and wants to buy Juve ??? ;)

i would be happy to see buffon benched, and storari return between the sticks...as buffon has contributed largely to two of our recent losses. But this wont happen, as del neri is weak. So I can hope instead that pepe is fit enough to start on the left wing, aquilani returns to the middle, and that DP is paired with Matri in attack. We definitely need more attacking thrust than solely krasic. pepe gives his all, is far from classy, but can take free kicks, and runs for 90 minutes. He gives an opposing defence more to think about that just one runner from midfield, as in Krasic. More options for Aquilani to pass to, more movement.

Storari
Sorensen Bonnuci Chiellini Traore
Krasic Melo Aquilani Pepe
Matri DP

(although I read somewhere that big phil melo is OUT of this game???? if so, marchisio can take his place in the middle next to Aqui, if not, marchisio should be on the bench...and when is de ceglie back???)

yeah, Gigi is the reason we havent been able to score a goal in the last few games :shifty:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
cliquey, snide, little maggots...:alen: fuck!!!! now i remember, i forgot to mention how much i want to suck de ceglies cock...can i be one of the gang now, please, please, please??????

His sending off contributed to one defeat. It could have been avoided. An in-form buffon would have saved the gattuso effort last week. so yes...he has played his part in the losses, and has not looked like what we all know he can be. I am well aware that for him to find match sharpness, he needs matches...but right now, we are in total turmoil, so if storari is sharper, then he should start. its not controversial, unless like Del Neri, you see certain players as always starting, no matter what their form, or the form of others who can play in their place.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I'm not sure what you're thanking me for, but you're welcome.

cliquey, snide, little maggots...:alen: fuck!!!! now i remember, i forgot to mention how much i want to suck de ceglies cock...can i be one of the gang now, please, please, please??????

His sending off contributed to one defeat. It could have been avoided. An in-form buffon would have saved the gattuso effort last week. so yes...he has played his part in the losses, and has not looked like what we all know he can be. I am well aware that for him to find match sharpness, he needs matches...but right now, we are in total turmoil, so if storari is sharper, then he should start. its not controversial, unless like Del Neri, you see certain players as always starting, no matter what their form, or the form of others who can play in their place.
Possibly for the first time ever, I agree with you.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's not like Storari is more solid. He was shit in a couple of encounters when Gigi was missing. What we need now is consistency. It's a good thing that the pathetic January acquisitions (Barzagli and Toni) are injured, so we can get to see Chiellini partner Bonucci in the center once again, and DP start a game. Granted it hasn't necessarily been effective in the past, it's better than having the horror show Barzagli and the useless Toni in our starting line-up.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Maybe if you cut this gay shit out.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Cronios is on his friendlist :D
And why ever not??? whilst his posts often make dark clouds appear outside my window, he is one of very, very few members on here who seem immune to the constant sycophantic bullshit which you champion so constantly...his input to this forum seems to me, purely focused on juventus. rather than marchisio's gorgeous blue eyes, or del piero's pubes...serious analysis and passion based in a love for the club, are seldom seen in these forums. so when they do appear, I appreciate it.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
It's not like Storari is more solid. He was shit in a couple of encounters when Gigi was missing. What we need now is consistency. It's a good thing that the pathetic January acquisitions (Barzagli and Toni) are injured, so we can get to see Chiellini partner Bonucci in the center once again, and DP start a game. Granted it hasn't necessarily been effective in the past, it's better than having the horror show Barzagli and the useless Toni in our starting line-up.
Mr B, i do not think storari is more solid. The storari before buffon returned was in consistently fine form, but buffon's return, and the manner it occured has no doubt bothered storari. Del Neri said 'buffon will have to earn the shirt', which is how it should be when a player has been out for so long, and his replacement has done very well indeed...then, typically, del neri goes against his word, sticks buffon straight back in, benches storari. i know we are talking of one of the greatest keepers in history, but i dont think it sends a positive message to the members of the squad on the fringes of the first team. As they are only considered when players from the first XI are injured/suspended. It should be a meritocracy. Competition is healthy. A manager lacking integrity is damaging to morale...same shit happened that last summer, he said diego was staying, then diego was sold soon after for a cut price deal to the germs...better for the manager to say nothing, than speak shit. Still, i am not eager to argue heavily. I still love buffon, and hope he returns soon to the number one in the world, or near to it...

I agree with you regarding bonucci and chiellini. Its our strongest central pairing. When the hell is de ceglie back????

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
lopan, buffon has been dodgy, but the problem is definitely not him and hes the consummate professional he doesnt need to be benched to put in the right effort, he just needs time ti get his bearings once again. Our problem is that of motivation and attitude(low confidence). If anything benching buffon would only make matters worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)