[Serie A] Cesena - Juventus (12/03/2011) (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

We haven't scored in 270 minutes. We have scored three losses in a row. In our last game we didn't have a single shot on target.

We travel now to Cesena, what is the surprise that is awaiting us?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

We haven't scored in 270 minutes. We have scored three losses in a row. In our last game we didn't have a single shot on target.

We travel now to Cesena, what is the surprise that is awaiting us?
I don't think there will be any surprise, consistency I say, 4th one is coming!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
play the youngsters as i said. the whole primavera team i don't care about the result. i swear they can put a very good display compared to the senior team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's time to get this shit train back on track. We need to win this game and it is probably better for us to play away from home considering the amount of pressure our fans would put on this team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm so damn tired of hoping that the teams in front of us screw things up...as for the rest of the season, I'm just taping the games, it's too exhausting to watch them at the moment. Not much to look forward to.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Since cesena does not really hate us and visa versa,i think we should be thrashed 3-0 and martinez and toni pick injuries...maybe then agnelli will wake up and fire del neri

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope some rich Sheikh buys this club, pumps millions into it, and we return back to being a European and global force as opposed the provincial pedestrian outfit we have become. Oops. Wrong thread.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    We heard that tons of times. Many will not bother watching, let's announce it to show how much angry we are.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    2-0 Cesena. I think we might have 1 shot on target in this game though.

It's going to be a tough game because we need to recover the injured players. Rinaudo, Grygera, De Ceglie, Aquilani and Sissoko - Name me one team that wouldn't struggle with an injury list like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)