[Serie A] Cesena - Juventus (12/03/2011) (2 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Fuck Motta. Fuck Iaquinta. Fuck Pepe. Fuck Del Neri. Fuck Marotta. Fuck the Elkanns.
short and sweet :D although i clearly under stand yr point but on the good side motta, and pepe in particular are temp so we wont have to deal with them ever again yeah sure it came really late considering the mess we r in thanks to them and a lot of horrible choices but they r a burden for another few months the rest i hope pack there bags and leave us all a lone enough is enough. the elkaans are being soo mubarak they wont leave easy :D:D:D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Fuck Motta. Fuck Iaquinta. Fuck Pepe. Fuck Del Neri. Fuck Marotta. Fuck the Elkanns.
Yeah, this pretty much sums up how I feel.....

After thinking about the game overnight, what bothers me most right now is DUMB Neri's subs....I mean, you take out your 3 best players on the night and replace them with LOSERS who can't get the job done.... and the head LOSERS in charge won't get the job done, either

And the interviews that DUMB Neri gives after games really piss me off too...admit it, you're in over your head, just fucking RESIGN !!!!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I saw it coming though, was just a matter of time.

Before we get a proper coach that knows a thing or two about defending, orginizing and marking we will never be cl-contenders.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
loss of face? If we sack Delneri and Marotta we confirm that we are in a crisis and also shows that we were better off with Secco and Ferrera.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
srsly i never ever thought that it could come even worser than last year....
i though we hit the all time low... but we didn't...
that's so depressing.... and the future doesn't look any brighter.
who wants to visit the new stadium when juve loses 4:2 vs parma at home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)