[Serie A] Cesena - Juventus (12/03/2011) (2 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #282
    Well, I don't have this long on the forum, but you could be nicer to others. So yeah, bringing up a hilariously bad argument you had is quite funny.
    It's not my fault you did not understand what I meant in that thread.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #285
    And it's not my fault you are an ass to other people to vent your own anger.
    Then it is better if we stay away from each other. That's the last time I quote you on anything and hopefully you will do the same.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Ok! I have tried to calm down and now here's my tuppence worth: -

Buffon: - Made some brilliant saves. Goals could not be helped as far as he is concerned. first a PK: second - Defenders spectating again! :(
    Motta: - His red card was unlucky, but this ref was determined to favour the opposition. Even after Motta had gone, the Cesena players dived every time.
    Bonucci: - Was ok in places; shaky in others!
    Chiellini: Best of the defenders, did well to mop up other’s mistakes, but one man cannot do four peoples jobs at once.
    Traore: - Was a bit better at coming forward than the last game, but can he defend?? He stood watching the goalmouth scramble that resulted in the second goal; - no attempt to mark let alone make any move to help clear the danger. (He wasn’t alone in that)
    Pepe: - It’s been a while since he played. He is not a brilliant player, but he tried to keep playing despite persistent fouling.
    Aquaman: - Played a bit better than of late. He even tried a few pot-shots at goal (Although DN didn’t seem to like that) Gave away a few silly fouls.
    Marchisio: - Quiet for him. His head seemed to go down in the second half.
    Krasic: - His game was quiet-ish Like Pepe, he was fouled a lot and the ref seemed quite happy to allow the Cesena players to get away with it as proved by him not calling the foul, when Krasic got smacked in the face and only stopped the play when the assistant flagged for the foul.
    DP: - :delpiero: He really made the team tick! I think the players looked to him and were ignoring Dumb Neri.
    Matri: - The guy played ok! Why the h*ll Dumb Neri took him off, NO-ONE KNOWS! Dumb move by Dumb coach!
    Grygera: - Did ok, but like Motta had problems with the Cesena’s divers.
    Dumb Neri: - Vinman got that nickname right!
    Ref: - Biased swine! How much was moRATti paying him to be so biased? Two Juve players were floored in Cesena’s penalty area and he does nothing. Cesena player makes a meal of a dive and Gigi gets booked and a PK awarded. He deliberately chose to ignore fouls on Juve players and yet, the Cesena players were diving like the pitch was a swimming pool and the ref was booking every Juve player he could. Someone euthanize this moron!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Well, well......looks like DUMB Neri will get yet another reprieve, due to the red card. He is getting rather predictable in his excuses, isn't he ???

Let's be real.....if we would have played almost any other Serie A team today, we would have lost....10 men, or even if we had 12 men, ffs !!! Our defense is a complete joke, and can't handle any team that runs right at them....the only reason Cesena didn't win is because they can't FINISH !!!!

This game could have easily been 4-2 in Cesena's favor........

We have too many LOSERS on this team to make any sort of impact this season.....and that includes DUMB Neri !!! I blame blind man MaROTa, who brought in too many average players at high wages.....none of these CHUMPS was going to make a difference, and win us the game. Once DP left the field, we all knew that we wouldn't score

It shouldn't come as a surprise that Wenger let Traore join Juve.....he sucks badly....and Motta is right there with him !!!!

Iaquinta is a loser who has no fight left in him, and should be benched for the rest of the season, and Martinez offers ZERO in the quality department

Need I bring up Pepe ?????

I am all for Lippi taking over until the end of the season, and bringing in Moggi during the summer. ENOUGH OF THESE LOSERS !!!!!!!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    WHAT A FUCKING RETARD
    Gigi Del Neri remains unbowed after Juventus scraped a point in Cesena. “The jeers of our fans will turn into applause. We played well.”

The Coach declared he would not resign even if they fell to a fourth consecutive defeat and supporters at the Dino Manuzzi called for his departure during tonight’s 2-2 draw.
    It looks like that's the headline of the article :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Turns out I did great when I decided not to watch this after all, especially when I read the below.

“The jeers of our fans will turn into applause. We played well.” “We were facing a Cesena team that had won two on the bounce and had nothing to lose, so we did all we could.”

That's really something, Coach. :lol:

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
    I missed this, out at a friend's party, brief summary?
    Matri scored a great goal, the second required quick reactions, Del Piero showed why he needs a contract extension genius performance from him. Once again Bergonzi decided the game by giving Motta a red card and gave them a penalty.

Horrible defending, imo Gigi Buffon was the only one good in defence yesterday

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Matri scored a great goal, the second required quick reactions, Del Piero showed why he needs a contract extension genius performance from him. Once again Bergonzi decided the game by giving Motta a red card and gave them a penalty.

Horrible defending, imo Gigi Buffon was the only one good in defence yesterday

Both were fully justified tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)