[Serie A] Cesena - Juventus (12/03/2011) (2 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon; Sorensen, Chiellini, Bonucci, Traorè; Krasic, Marchisio, Aquilani, Pepe; Matri, Del Piero.

A disposizione: Storari, Grygera, Motta, Buchel, Martinez, Iaquinta, Giannetti. All.: Delneri

Squalificati: nessuno

Indisponibili: Quagliarella, Sissoko, Felipe Melo, Grosso, De Ceglie, Rinaudo, Salihamidzic, Barzagli, Toni

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
to prove your complete, now decisively obvious, perfection...of truly, a human creature, who, i in many ways, actually envy, for i would prefer, greatly, to have a mind so lacking in what in europe, i always knew as 'basic mental function', but here in australia...well...the bottom of the well was deeper than ever pondered. But so be it...and my envy, jealousy even, is rooted in a desire to be, like you, seemingly sober, yet fully bereft of the basics of english, and i may be wrong, as in your mother tongue, and mother mind's tongue, are anchored in a different realm, if so, i apologize, doffed cap.

I see regularly, not only what the english gentry would call 'nincompoops', but as an english commoner, i would and will call 'pigfucking mormons, soiling this forum with extended debates of how handsome our players are, how we must rape zanetti, how members should do everyone a favour and cut their wrists, such flagrant weaseling up alongside other members, reminiscent of the sycophant vermin in my school days, who fawned so disgustingly, towards who they considered their natural superiors, whose 'popularity' they hoped to feel at least in a shadow...its only since i left europe, that i have found, massively so here in australia- so i cannot speak for anywhere else- that the often dark pressures and struggles of existence, which can be found for many in england, in all manner of ways...these pressures, these struggles, are actually useful, dare i say needed, for without them, humans remain so easily in an adolescent state, perpetually in playskool...

I more often now visit the juventus offside site, rather than do more than peek here, for 'bianconeri' posts of passionate rage mixed with a repeated appraisal of the clubs situation, which has taken me a long time to accept as, the most glaring truth...mark and increasingly so, also nicholas, sharing valuable transfer information. Cron is a sporadic in appearance, but consistently dark, yet painfully always hovering around a truth of sorts...others also...a small handful...but so much of the wicked quality of the thoughts and feelings shared, totally juve focused, on here, are soiled, often swamped, like some interesting shells you have seen on the beach, and are just about to look closer, even grab one, but then your yearnings are culled, by a large wave washing over your line of sight, the vibrant shells, and worse still...the tide is now IN, peeking down you search for the shells, but alas, the now fast incoming tide has moved them...

the reason i like the offside, is not because i agree with everything the podcast crew and regular contributers say. More steadily than seldom, i find myself understanding their analyses, and rather than changing my mind on such matters, i melt towards a conclusion of 'they make sense. what they say and write is reality, yet, whilst i dont deny the veracity of their claims, i remain, more focused on other matters, as in more definitely demanding of attention'.

You can write about juventus matters there, without encouraging idiotic, pointless, cliquey bullshit remarks...there appears more civility. less desire to be popular, to be liked, and much more commonly, lengthy, well thought out opinions on our current plight. As a % of comments made, and if the measure was 'how many posts are purely about juventus matters', i reckon the offside would be 80-90%, and here at juventuz, taking into account solely the most obviously juve focused forums, then here...i reckon would be closer to 30%.

that is no intentional attack on the owners and moderators. I am glad that this site exists. I just wish there was a way to mix the general decency that seems to prevail on the offside, with the massive attendence, consistenly exciting transfer news, multitude of engaging areas to disect our shared love and destiny, and few good men, of this site....

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon; Sorensen, Chiellini, Bonucci, Traorè; Krasic, Marchisio, Aquilani, Pepe; Matri, Del Piero.

A disposizione: Storari, Grygera, Motta, Buchel, Martinez, Iaquinta, Giannetti. All.: Delneri

Indisponibili: Quagliarella, Sissoko, Felipe Melo, Grosso, De Ceglie, Rinaudo, Salihamidzic, Barzagli, Toni

i could live with that..

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

Obviously this starting line-up is the best we can have for this match. I'm happy that Pepe will play, cause i don't like how Marchisio is doing there on the wing. Chiellini as centre back is good thing, but Traore doesn't look very reliable. I rate his speed, sometimes he shows some dribble, but his crosses are pathetic, so he's useless being at offense. Hope Aquilani won't be sleepy and will show what he is manage for real. When we are looking at our bench i wanna cry, cause we can't to strengthen offense. After injury Iaquinta is even more useless than he was before, and Gianetti, Martinez? They are not Juve material, but the first one could be in the future. About defenders on the bench i even don't want to talk.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

:weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)