[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS (October 18, 2015) (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
People should learn how to troll from you and change theirr statements every second.You don't stated your opinion about Handanovic.You tried to impose and fiercly to convince us that it's notorious that he is better.Anyway claim what you want.Lost cause is your presence here.So piss of and change your opinions every now and then somewhere else.This doesn't have anything with fucking merda or football.:inter:
Why do you care so much? Ask a random guy on the street who is better and he'll say Buffon. Oc is trying to convince us the sky is purple.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Also, if Handanovic is so fantastic how come he was dropped by his NT?
Sorry mate, but he wasn't dropped by our NT, he is our first keeper. Also i don't know what is wrong with this OC guy, Handanovič is a great goalkeeper (if he would play in European competitons, he would recieve much more credit, than he does now, believe me. Also he was a monster when he came to Inter), but comparing him to Buffon is just plain stupid.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Why would you think Icardi to make the first 11? So the team can do less well in possession and score less goals in general?
I was thinking from the rest he named:Miranda,Melo,Handanovic and Muriell.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry mate, but he wasn't dropped by our NT, he is our first keeper. Also i don't know what is wrong with this OC guy, Handanovič is a great goalkeeper (if he would play in European competitons, he would recieve much more credit, than he does now, believe me. Also he was a monster when he came to Inter), but comparing him to Buffon is just plain stupid.
I am asking myself why Oblak isn't your first NT keeper.He is doing miracles for Atletiko Madrid.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I suppose we should ask Gigi his trophies back and give them to Handanovic..
There is a statute of limitations for that:D like they were not forced to give back our scudetto.Fucking merda.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you care so much? Ask a random guy on the street who is better and he'll say Buffon. Oc is trying to convince us the sky is purple.

:D

- - - Updated - - -

is marchisio back?
Yes.Fully match fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)