[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS (October 18, 2015) (15 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
CRaRRvHUcAAOouu.png

Who the $#@! said Inter had a better squad and midfield than ours? Apart from maybe Icardi and Miranda no player would come anywhere near our starting line up
Khedira and Marchisio were injured when I said that. This was before the roma match where we started with Pogba staruro and pereyra (we played Padoin) and the guys here said we clearly have a better midfield than anyone in serie A even with the injuries. Morata was also forced to come back early and got a few minutes at the end. I always said we have a better defense.

Their attack if fit would be slightly better than ours though we have much more depth in the Morata position.
@Delpiero48 nice try :D

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I am asking myself why Oblak isn't your first NT keeper.He is doing miracles for Atletiko Madrid.
I am also asking that myself, but this won't change until they fire that retard Katanec (who hates players that are in any way connected to NK Maribor). Also when you have players that play in Kazakhstan starting games, and not those who are getting regular playing time in Serie A, then goalkeeper is the last thing you worry about :D

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I hate inter more than death

We have to win this, not only for the table but to show the new players have the character to step in to the juventus culture.

After we beat inter I hope their team bus drives head first off a bridge

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
no result except victory we needs all 3 points in order to promotion in the table Inter is ahead of us this is the best opportunity for us to discrease our points with them inter is going to drop points in rest of games but if we dont get result Juve will sit in the bottom half of the table!!

- - - Updated - - -

dybala vs icardi

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am also asking that myself, but this won't change until they fire that retard Katanec (who hates players that are in any way connected to NK Maribor). Also when you have players that play in Kazakhstan starting games, and not those who are getting regular playing time in Serie A, then goalkeeper is the last thing you worry about :D

:tup:

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Handanović gets to play over Oblak because EURO 2016 was going to be his last major tournament for NT. At least I hope so..

The rest of your post is a really cool story tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)