[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS (October 18, 2015) (2 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Dude, I don't want to make of fool out of you, like you've been trying to do with me all evening. I'm not here for that.
You can't even if you try that.What are you here for?To convince everybody without any facts that Handanovic is better than Gigi?What is that?I don't want to offend or make a fool of you but this statements are ridicolous.Not a single word less than that.
Than you also claim some fairy tales like that of Miranda,Medel ,Melo,and other nonsense .Continue with that if you want .I will admit when you have a point but saying something just because you think that some player is better than other without any facts is trolling or trying to be funny and will be adequately answered.

Buy on AliExpress.com

_OC_

Sep 25, 2015
You can't even if you try that.What are you here for?To convince everybody without any facts that Handanovic is better than Gigi?What is that?I don't want to offend or make a fool of you but this statements are ridicolous.Not a single milimeter less than that.
Than you claim some also fairy tales like that of Miranda,Medel ,Melo,and other nonsense .Continue with that if you want .
I'm here to discuss and read opinions. That's what I'm here for. Instead I keep getting thrown rhetorical feces in my general direction, because some, not all, users on here are too inmature to discuss things with people they don't share the same mindset with.

Continue with that if you want .I will admit when you have a point but saying something just because you think that some player is better than other without any facts is trolling or
How is saying "none of those Inter players bar one or two, could get into our side" better than "more than one or two of those Inter players could get into that Juventus side"? How is the latter trolling and the former isn't?

Also

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_UEFA_Champions_League_Final

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Name one single instance other than against Fiorentina and against Parma at home a season or two ago, where he made major mistake in our jersey. Then I'll find double the amount of Buffon mistakes, and we'll continue like that.

Buffon is still a good goalkeeper, and has had a great start to the season. He's not better than Handanovic though. If he wasn't playing in a side that has basically waltzed through the weakest Serie A in memory the last 4 seasons, then he'd be a lot more exposed.
Okay dude, we admit it. We 'influenced' the entire world into thinking Buffon is better. You're right Handanovic was robbed.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm here to discuss and read opinions. That's what I'm here for. Instead I keep getting thrown rhetorical feces in my general direction, because some, not all, users on here are too inmature to discuss things with people they don't share the same mindset with.

How is saying "none of those Inter players bar one or two, could get into our side" better than "more than one or two of those Inter players could get into that Juventus side"? How is the latter trolling and the former isn't?

Also

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_UEFA_Champions_League_Final
Don't be smart.I said from 2007-2010 season.That was 2006-2007 season.Ended in may..I don't have problems with your opinion till you don't try to be so persistent to convince us that Handanovic is better than Gigi without any facts about that nonsense.I am not trying to comvince in my belief that only Icardi from Inter can (eventually) make in first 11 of Juve.I am not trying to convince in that .That's only my opinion.

_OC_

Sep 25, 2015
Don't be smart.I said from 2007-2010 season.That was 2006-2007 season.
You said in 2007. The final was played in 2007. Stop bullshitting.

I don't have problems with your opinion till you don't try to be so persistent to convince us that Handanovic is better than Gigi without any facts about that nonsense.I am not trying to comvince in my belief that only Icardi from Inter can (eventually) make in first 11 of Juve.I am not trying to convince in that .That's only my opinion.
I'm not trying to convince you or anyone. That's a lost cause. I stated my opinion that Handanovic would get in that Juventus side, said that most would say the same thing, stated why, and now we're here?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone. That's a lost cause. I stated my opinion that Handanovic would get in that Juventus side, stated why, and now we're here?
We admit it. We were wrong, you were right. Here, have a papier mache trophy.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Don't be smart.I said from 2007-2010 season.That was 2006-2007 season.Ended in may..I don't have problems with your opinion till you don't try to be so persistent to convince us that Handanovic is better than Gigi without any facts about that nonsense.I am not trying to comvince in my belief that only Icardi from Inter can (eventually) make in first 11 of Juve.I am not trying to convince in that .That's only my opinion.
Why would you think Icardi would make the first 11? Do you think allegri wants the team can do less well in possession and score less goals in general? Icardi is a better finisher than anyone at this club, but there isn't much else to his game. Whereas Dybala and Morata are far more well-rounded. They might score less, but the team would be overall better off given they create more, are generally better in possession, and because they're a threat in all areas of the pitch. Whereas Icardi needs good ball in the box.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Why would you think Icardi to make the first 11? So the team can do less well in possession and score less goals in general?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone. That's a lost cause. I stated my opinion that Handanovic would get in that Juventus side, said that most would say the same thing, stated why, and now we're here?
People should learn how to troll from you and change theirr statements every second.You don't stated your opinion about Handanovic.You tried to impose and fiercly to convince us that it's notorious that he is better.Anyway claim what you want.Lost cause is your presence here.So piss of and change your opinions every now and then somewhere else.This doesn't have anything with fucking merda or football.:inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)