[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS (October 18, 2015) (10 Viewers)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
pentatrebl
FA Cup (1): 2000–01
League Cup (2): 2000–01,
FA Community Shield (1): 2001
UEFA Cup (1): 2000–01
UEFA Super Cup (1): 2001
Ballon d'Or (1): 2001
ESM Team of the Year (1): 2000–01

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Oh right, you apparently missed the first part of my sentence, and I'M the drunk one?
Ok, I see, hard case. Let me repeat again
What is Ballon d'Or 2001 award, which was presented by journalists, winner Michael Owen has to do with Seria A Team of the Year which is presented by AIC, by footballers themselves?

_OC_

Sep 25, 2015
Handanovic :lol: He has very good spells and then just $#@!s something up, overrated mental midget of a keeper.
Name one single instance other than against Fiorentina and against Parma at home a season or two ago, where he made major mistake in our jersey. Then I'll find double the amount of Buffon mistakes, and we'll continue like that.

Buffon is still a good goalkeeper, and has had a great start to the season. He's not better than Handanovic though. If he wasn't playing in a side that has basically waltzed through the weakest Serie A in memory the last 4 seasons, then he'd be a lot more exposed.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I didn't. If you want to, add a comma, but the sentence makes sense gramatically just fine as it stands.

What do you want me to answer? The idiotic notion that you can't be a good player because you're all brawns, no brains? The $#@! was Gattuso then?

That GROUP of players have played the majority of games, combined to someone like Khedira who's had one match.

Just like Marrone, right?

I know - official award c.eremonies are always the best indicator of real quality. Say hello to former "Best Player in the World" Michael Owen for me, will you?

Yeah right.
I was meaning the big "accomplishments " of MIranda wining La Liga once in a lifetime and as a prospect came to Inter at 31 and mighty Medel a.k.a Ballon d'Or nominee.What achievement, Ballon D'Or nominee,alongside with 100 other players .What a success .Gattusso is on another level than Medel/Melo both.Again,both.

You mean all of them as a group,right.Oh,that's different.:facepalm2:

Marrone is fine don't worry about him.
By the way it is a big sucess for you since now you have 1 italian player in the team.And you supply greatly Italy NT with players.
Maybe award "Best keeper in the last 20 years" isn't enough for you.
Maybe your grandsons would not feel the pleasure to have more titles than we own even if you get 10 Thohir's but you can try with mighty Melo leading at that "scary" group.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Name one single instance other than against Fiorentina and against Parma at home a season or two ago, where he made major mistake in our jersey. Then I'll find double the amount of Buffon mistakes, and we'll continue like that.

Buffon is still a good goalkeeper, and has had a great start to the season. He's not better than Handanovic though. If he wasn't playing in a side that has basically waltzed through the weakest Serie A in memory the last 4 seasons, then he'd be a lot more exposed.
This is not a mistake
Weakest Serie A in memory.What about 2007-2010 seasons when we came from Serie B and Milan was more -less the same.Than your 'mighty" team win so strong Serie A .Only then.Before then you never won for almost 20 years and your boss payed a billion for players.

_OC_

Sep 25, 2015
Weakest Serie A in memory.What about 2007-2010 seasons when we came from Serie B and Milan was more -less the same.
You mean in the period where Milan (and ourselves) won the Champions League, and Italien teams generally did way better in Europe than they do now? What about it?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
better than buffon in the last 3 years:

[video=dailymotion;x1863po]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1863po_samir-handanovic-unbelieveable-mistake-and-goal-8-12-2013_sport[/video]

[video=dailymotion;xzp71n]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzp71n_int-0-1-laz_sport[/video]

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/16/internazionale-juventus-serie-a-match-report

also, he was easily the worst merda player against fiorentina. etc

even the comparison is ridiculous. let's move on.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You mean in the period where Milan (and ourselves) won the Champions League, and Italien teams generally did way better in Europe than they do now? What about it?
Maybe,just maybe I think that Milan lost to Liverpool in that final .But of course maybe your merda sources might be better and prove that Milan win the CL between 2007-2010.

_OC_

Sep 25, 2015
better than buffon in the last 3 years:

[video=dailymotion;x1863po]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1863po_samir-handanovic-unbelieveable-mistake-and-goal-8-12-2013_sport[/video]

[video=dailymotion;xzp71n]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzp71n_int-0-1-laz_sport[/video]

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/16/internazionale-juventus-serie-a-match-report

also, he was easily the worst merda player against fiorentina. etc

even the comparison is ridiculous. let's move on.
That's excellent detective work. You found exactly 0 situations that hadn't been mentioned already, and one instance of "Ranocchia mistakingly attempts to be a football player".

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe,just maybe I think that Milan lost to Liverpool in that final .But of course maybe your merda sources might be better and prove that Milan win the CL between 2007-2010.
Oh Jesus Lord.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
That's excellent detective work. You found exactly 0 situations that hadn't been mentioned already, and one instance of "Ranocchia mistakingly attempts to be a football player".

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Jesus Lord.
Don't call him to help you.When Milan won the CL between 2007-2010?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
ok, smartass, it's your turn: what makes handanovic a better keeper than buffon? explain, elaborate, argue. but cut that "anyone who follows serie a" bullshit, you should realize by now that it just won't work.

_OC_

Sep 25, 2015
Don't call him to help you.When Milan won the CL between 2007-2010?Last time was when they wan at 2005 against Lpool.
Are you kidding me?! I'm done.

s4tch said:
ok, smartass, it's your turn: what makes handanovic a better keeper than buffon? explain, elaborate, argue. but cut that "anyone who follows serie a" bull$#@!, you should realize by now that it just won't work.
I think Buffon's main problem is his age - it shows, which isn't exactly his fault. His reflexes aren't the same anymore (one of his big strengths), and he's gotten a lot slower getting to the ground. He commands his area well still, and is still one of the best in the world at handling crosses (maybe slightly better than Handanovic). Also distribution with his feet is a lot better (although not elite), whereas Handa is probably one of the weaker in Italy in that area. But his atlethisism, or lack of thereof, is just getting to him.
Handanovic hasn't got that same problem of time. He's an excellent shotstopper, with great reflexes and the, bar none, best penalty stopper in the world. I said on another forum, had he played in that 2010 side, he'd be regarded as better than Cesar, and at the heights of Zenga; he's that good - he's just played in a mediocre side for the better part of 3 years, and probably hasn't received the recognition he should have.

edit: But this has turned into a Handanovic v. Buffon debate, which probably isn't the thread's purpose. I digress.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

I think Buffon's main problem is his age - it shows, which isn't exactly his fault. His reflexes aren't the same anymore (one of his big strengths), and he's gotten a lot slower getting to the ground. He commands his area well still, and is still one of the best in the world at handling crosses (maybe slightly better than Handanovic). Also distribution with his feet is a lot better (although not elite), whereas Handa is probably one of the weaker in Italy in that area. But his atlethisism, or lack of thereof, is just getting to him.
Handanovic hasn't got that same problem of time. He's an excellent shotstopper, with great reflexes and the, bar none, best penalty stopper in the world. I said on another forum, had he played in that 2010 side, he'd be regarded as better than Cesar, and at the heights of Zenga; he's that good - he's just played in a mediocre side for the better part of 3 years, and probably haven't received the recognition he should have.

- - - Updated - - -

Handanovic hasn't got that same problem of time. He's an excellent shotstopper, with great reflexes and the, bar none, best penalty stopper in the world. I said on another forum, had he played in that 2010 side, he'd be regarded as better than Cesar, and at the heights of Zenga; he's that good - he's just played in a mediocre side for the better part of 3 years, and probably haven't received the recognition he should have.

edit: But this has turned into a Handanovic v. Buffon debate, which probably isn't the thread's purpose. I digress.
Either you are drunk or just trolling.You said that Milan won CL between 2007-2010.Don't try to "explain" other things.It's better to leave.

_OC_

Sep 25, 2015
Either you are drunk or just trolling.You said that Milan won CL between 2007-2010.Don't try to "explain" other things.It's better to leave.
Dude, I don't want to make of fool out of you, like you've been trying to do with me all evening. I'm not here for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)