[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS (October 18, 2015) (11 Viewers)

_OC_

Sep 25, 2015
That is true, but that midfield...lol

They have been talking A LOT of $#@! in the media in the build up to this game. Going to be epic if it blows up in their faces.
Show me.

Also yeah, that midfield looks ugly - adding Kondogba to i would add a little more flair and it loses none of the defensive stability Mancini's probably looking for, but of course we have to settle for Mr. Fieldgoal who would have to die not to play, and then still Mancini would drag his dead corpse onto the field.

Jovetic, Icardi, Miranda, Medel (in defense), Murillo (the way he's started) and certainly Handanovic (I'd say this one would be a no-brainer?), although Buffon has had a good start to the season although he's let in more goals than usual, would all start in your team, in my opinion. But the point is mute since we don't play the same system, so it's hard to compare.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I like how we have imposed some sort of media lockeown for this game. I haven't heard didly squat from our players in the media in regards to this game. Inter on the other hand have been all over the italian media from Morrati, Perisic, Jovetic.......

_OC_

Sep 25, 2015
so you'd replace the whole buffon - barzagli, bonucci, chiellini quartet with :inter: players.

:rofl:

great stuff, man, just keep on.
No, as I said, it's two completely different systems, so it's hard to compare. I was talking merely on player-quality comparatively, and should have probably said could, at least in the case of Murillo. I don't see a three-man backline fitting Miranda or Murillo very well.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
No, as I said, it's two completely different systems, so it's hard to compare. I was talking merely on player-quality comparatively, and should have probably said could, at least in the case of Murillo. I don't see a three-man backline fitting Miranda or Murillo very well.
inter will soon go down the old road of mediocrity. Enjoy your time in top 4 until you can. :wine:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That is true, but that midfield...lol

They have been talking A LOT of shit in the media in the build up to this game. Going to be epic if it blows up in their faces.
I'd rather have midfield of De Ceglie-Sturaro-Isla than that.

Melo is still beautiful though.

- - - Updated - - -

Show me.

Also yeah, that midfield looks ugly - adding Kondogba to i would add a little more flair and it loses none of the defensive stability Mancini's probably looking for, but of course we have to settle for Mr. Fieldgoal who would have to die not to play, and then still Mancini would drag his dead corpse onto the field.

Jovetic, Icardi, Miranda, Medel (in defense), Murillo (the way he's started) and certainly Handanovic (I'd say this one would be a no-brainer?), although Buffon has had a good start to the season although he's let in more goals than usual, would all start in your team, in my opinion. But the point is mute since we don't play the same system, so it's hard to compare.
Kondogbia won't offer much offensive output at all, moutinho was the one that ran the show back in Monaco

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I like how we have imposed some sort of media lockeown for this game. I haven't hears didly squat from our players in the media in regards to this game. Inter on the other hand have been all over the italian media from Morrati, Perisic, Jovetic.......
Trying to encourage themselves .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I just read the rest of your post you need to be hung with handanovic

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.football-italia.net/74404/melo-‘mistake-join-juventus’ace.

Mistake was his birth at first place.Fucking shit face,I am afraid that he will injure some of our players."They are not dead" he says about us.Well,we will see all who will be buried at Sunday.Fucking merda.
The thing with melo is that he's a very emotional person and during his time here no one can say he didn't have his heart on his sleeve. Shit just didn't work out, I remember him speaking positively about when he was in Turkey
Merda ppl fucked with his simple mind and weak heart, I still love u Felipe :heart:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Show me.

You are trying to compare Gigi with Handanovic? Don't make me laugh.And only not bolded (Icardi) may start in our team.Medel to start ???? Replacing who?Miranda,the same question?Murillo,same again.Also you are comparing Jovetic with either of Dybala/Morata/Quadrado.Jovetic isn't better than Pereyra .
Maybe you will compare Komdogbia with Pogba.I am also a fan but you can't be that biased .

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
To be honest I'm more afraid of Melo or Medel injuring some of out players (especially Marchi, Khedira, Dybala and Cuadrado) than the result itself.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I just read the rest of your post you need to be hung with handanovic

- - - Updated - - -

The thing with melo is that he's a very emotional person and during his time here no one can say he didn't have his heart on his sleeve. $#@! just didn't work out, I remember him speaking positively about when he was in Turkey
Merda ppl $#@!ed with his simple mind and weak heart, I still love u Felipe :heart:
Being emotional is good thing but being freak is another.Hitting Sneijder's head in quarterfinal at S.Africa playing for a national team with absolute no reason was idiotic.It isn't overreacting .The guy is a freak.He make a huge damage to his national team with his move.He make that kind of errors a lot in areer.One thing he must be valued is his will to show a good game but usually he failed.
Also I don't remember him(or at least I didn't read) a good word from him about us.He was crying why we didn't allow him to go for cheap at Gala and was very fired up to play against us when they eliminate us.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Being emotional is good thing but being freak is another.Hitting Sneijder's head in quarterfinal at S.Africa playing for a national team with absolute no reason was idiotic.It isn't overreacting .The guy is a freak.He make a huge damage to his national team with his move.He make that kind of errors a lot in areer.One thing he must be valued is his will to show a good game but usually he failed.
Also I don't remember him(or at least I didn't read) a good word from him about us.He was crying why we didn't allow him to go for cheap at Gala and was very fired up to play against us when they eliminate us.
Dudes an nutcase even his own mother can't deny it!

As for his praises to us, I'm pretty sure he spoke well of us when conte was here, I'm on my phone ans it's not easy searching with it, will get back to you on it

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

I want to see this from Claudio....

- - - Updated - - -

Dudes an nutcase even his own mother can't deny it!

As for his praises to us, I'm pretty sure he spoke well of us when conte was here, I'm on my phone ans it's not easy searching with it, will get back to you on it
I believe you.Like I said I don't remember that I read something like that.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This Inter are all about muscle in midfield. Juve's midfield have the physicality to deal with that and then go and demonstrate their superior ability.

Could be a pretty interesting game tactially because whether Juve's system ends up as a back three or a back four will probably depend on how Inter organise their front three. Could see both managers mucking around in those areas through the game.

Cuadrado should have a fair amount of freedom to attack, even if he is deployed as a wing-back in in play Juan at left-back. If Mancini goes with him instead of Telles it is a clear admission that they fear Cuadrado and are just focused on that side on stopping him, rather than really thinking they can hurt Juve there.

Be unfortunate for Juve if Inter do play Medel in front of the defence instead of Melo. Medel is miles better at controlling that space and at defending counter-attacks. When Melo played there against Samp, Samp were freely running though the middle of the pitch with Melo nowhere to be seen.

If the teams line up in the suggested fashion, it would be very easy to reduce this game to simply a bunch on individual battles all over the pitch. Be interesting to see if the coaches do that or if they are inclined to try and do something cleverer than that.

Anyway, if it was to come down to individual match-ups Pogba versus Guarin looks particularly interesting and potentially decisive.

I'm not going to say that Juve must win this game or that they mustn't lose, but Juve would have very little margin for error through the rest of the season if they were to lose this game.

Attachments

_OC_

Sep 25, 2015
inter will soon go down the old road of mediocrity. Enjoy your time in top 4 until you can. :wine:
Great input.

DUKAC said:
You are trying to compare Gigi with Handanovic?
As in 'yeah, whilst comparing Handanovic's and Buffons careers and abilities over the last 15 years, I've come to the conclusion that the former is better than the latter"?
No.

As in 'Handanovic is a better goalkeeper than Buffon, and has been for at least the last 3 years'? Absolutely.

You'd be hard pressed to find someone non-Juve affiliated who would argue that either Bonucci or the Barzagli who's basically paid the country's GDP in hosptial bills, are better players than Miranda, who along with Godin won the league for Atletico ahead of teams like Barca and Real.
Medel is basically nominated for the Ballon d'Or based on his appearences for Chile in a 3-man defense, and was among the top 3 players at the Copa America. Take that for what you want.
Murillo is probably harder to make a case for, but he's a great talent.

Maybe you will compare Komdogbia with Pogba.I am also a fan but you can't be that biased .
ehh...

DUKAC said:
Also you are comparing Jovetic with either of Dybala/Morata/Quadrado.Jovetic isn't better than Pereyra .
Have you met pot?

fr3sh said:
Kondogbia won't offer much offensive output at all, moutinho was the one that ran the show back in Monaco
Compared to Guarin, who you'll never know what will bring to the table, he'll provide more on both the offensive and defensive side. He has thus far, anyway, if you look away from assists and goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)