[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS (October 18, 2015) (14 Viewers)

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Dat merda defence sucks donkey balls.
Really? They're essentially playing three centerbacks and two defensive midfielders. Also, Miranda especially is a very good defender.

If I were an Inter fan I would be worried about the ability for them to hold the ball. Three midfielders who aren't particularly good on the ball. A centerforward who barely touches the ball and a centerback as LB.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Really? They're essentially playing three centerbacks and two defensive midfielders. Also, Miranda especially is a very good defender.

If I were an Inter fan I would be worried about the ability for them to hold the ball. Three midfielders who aren't particularly good on the ball. A centerforward who barely touches the ball and a centerback and LB.
Mancini might play Telles instead of Jesus, who is better in attack. Also I think all of the Mancini's teams were not so good at holding a ball, it was "defense-first and hope that guys upfront invent something". He had Ibra at Inter and the whole bunch on stars at MC, so sometimes it worked, especially against weaker teams.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Who the $#@! said Inter had a better squad and midfield than ours? Apart from maybe Icardi and Miranda no player would come anywhere near our starting line up
jovetic can also make the difference. agreed otherwise.

btw we can only thank mancini if he really benches kondogbia.

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
khedira alone has more intelligence and creativity than that shitty merda midfield trio combined!
i'm pretty confident half of their squad will consider suicide as a new goal the morning after the game!!!

:theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
jovetic can also make the difference. agreed otherwise.

btw we can only thank mancini if he really benches kondogbia.
Well, their attacking trident is still dangerous, I strongly believe that none of them would make in our stating line-up, but nevertheless.
And Kondogbia in Inter is yet not the same played against us in CL, I think against us he showed the best football in his career and he is far from that form now.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I think we should attack them real hard in the first half hour. If we manage to score like the Purple Rats did, they'll lose heart.
I can't see us losing this one; their defence is worse; their midfield is worse; I can give an attack at the same level, but that's about it.
Let's keep our composure and take the three points from those thugs.

- - - Updated - - -

"beggars" :rofl:

(g)old
:allegri:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Their midfield :inter: Vomit-worthy.
For sure. :D

I think we should attack them real hard in the first half hour. If we manage to score like the Purple Rats did, they'll lose heart.
I can't see us losing this one; their defence is worse; their midfield is worse; I can give an attack at the same level, but that's about it.
Let's keep our composure and take the three points from those thugs.
:agree:

Forza Juve!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)