[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (57 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Thank you. :heart:
I'm sorry about my long absent and sudden departure. I got problem in real world and also on the net. And i depressed because of that. :sergoi:
And forgive me to all of you and especially to @enzo . Forgive me about my rash decision.
L'Artiste :touched:

Welcome back, Neddy! Don't ever leave us again :(

We love you!

enzo

May 14, 2012
Thank you. :heart:
I'm sorry about my long absent and sudden departure. I got problem in real world and also on the net. And i depressed because of that. :sergoi:
And forgive me to all of you and especially to @enzo . Forgive me about my rash decision.
So, how are you? Is everything ok now?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Bah. I just want to see Strama ball his eyes out like a little baby again. Anytime, really.
Countdown to Strama crying rivers has started
i get all warm and fuzzy on the inside whenever i see water in his eyes and that miserable look on his face.

I sicnerly hope moratti really believes in strama as a long term coach. this way we get to enjoy his tears for a few more seasons.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I really hate how we have this, our most sentimentally significant single match of the league season, and then a few days later Bayern just after the international break.

We need to be sure each of our key players are adequately rested for Bayern if it means risking throwing this game IMO.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I really don't give a damn about this game. Play the 3rd team for all I care. We need to give our all in the CL match.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Nah we need to trash them and get that confidence boost for Bayern. Next we play Pescara we can beat them with our subs. Our players can play 2 matches in 3 days don't worry.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Nah we need to trash them and get that confidence boost for Bayern. Next we play Pescara we can beat them with our subs. Our players can play 2 matches in 3 days don't worry.
I'm pretty sure this team is full of confidence as it is. Last year's champions, been leading the Serie-A for an entire year...

What's a lot more important to us now is physical form and being 100 % fit to face Bayern. I definitely think we should rest a couple of key players for this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)