[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Buffon
Caceres - Bonu - Giorgio
Isla - Pogba - Marrone - Marchi - Asa
Quag/Anelka - Gio​

Rest Barza, Lich, Pirlo, Vidal, Peluso, Matri and Mirko for Bayern. Bring some of them on later in the game.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
No. I truly hope so. I want both team to be at their best for the quarter finals. And considering recent history I would enjoy watching Inter get destroyed.

:)
Hmm...ok. Don't mind me for thinking that maybe you're trying to jinx us by using the good old and efficient reserve psychology.

I'll trust you for now but i'm keeping an eye open. ;)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I hope we give some of our regulars a rest however I want a put one over Inter bad... Perhaps give our better secondary players some time here, players who can still get results against this Inter club. Pogba, Padoin, Asamoah in MF.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Guys one question about Juve and Inter, when I was on other football forums and global forums, many of inter fans cheered for Bayern, and yes I was quite surprised for their hate against juve, I always thought Ac Milan are their main enemy ? Whats about juve and Inter? I know both are big clubs in italy and always challenge for the title, but it seems more than this, more rivalry.

Can some juve fans explain me briefly the reaons for that hatred.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Guys one question about Juve and Inter, when I was on other football forums and global forums, many of inter fans cheered for Bayern, and yes I was quite surprised for their hate against juve, I always thought Ac Milan are their main enemy ? Whats about juve and Inter? I know both are big clubs in italy and always challenge for the title, but it seems more than this, more rivalry.

Can some juve fans explain me briefly the reaons for that hatred.
They're both the spawn of the devil. Calling what Juve has with the Milan twins a rivalry would be the understatement of the year. Those fuckers would sell their mothers' organs to see Juve lose.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
+Not many minutes played by our players...at least in the friendlies.
Prandelli will field a Juve-based team for both the qualifiers and friendlies. Expect pirlo,marchisio,barzagli,bonucci and buffon to play atleast 100 minutes within the two games :sergio:

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
They're both the spawn of the devil. Calling what Juve has with the Milan twins a rivalry would be the understatement of the year. Those ****** would sell their mothers' organs to see Juve lose.
Yes I can imagine, but is there any different between AC Milan and Inter Milan? Because most of the Inter fans were against Juve, thats why I ask... didn't know the main reasons for a rivalry between Inter and Juve, u feel the same for both Ac and Inter, or u dislike Inter more? If yes, why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)