[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
Yes I can imagine, but is there any different between AC Milan and Inter Milan? Because most of the Inter fans were against Juve, thats why I ask... didn't know the main reasons for a rivalry between Inter and Juve, u feel the same for both Ac and Inter, or u dislike Inter more? If yes, why
It's hard to decide between Inter and Milan. Playing Milan is probably bigger now because they have been more competitive and there is a lot of controversy lately between the teams, but overall I think Juve fans see them both as a very similar monster from the city of Milan. I reckon you'd find that Juve fans hate Inter more though, a big reason being Calciopoli.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_d'Italia

That gives a brief description of the rivalry with Inter. Calciopoli is also a major part, as it seems like there might be some evidence that Inter manufactured the events in 2006 to favour themselves, and Inter officially took away the league title trophy that Juve won in 2006.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Merda are our arch enemies, I don't see how anyone can say bilan is worse. At least they were not mainly responsible for getting us relegated.

- - - Updated - - -

Merda are our arch enemies, I don't see how anyone can say bilan is worse. At least they were not mainly responsible for getting us relegated.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I personally dislike Inter far more due to the events of Calciopoli and the fact they kept bringing up the fact they were winning clean titles every year after it. Celebrating a default scudetto was also ridiculous low even for a scummy team like the merda.

We had a healthy rivalry with Ac Milan in the late 90s and the early 2000s but that has soured a bit recently. I also haven't forgotten that they loaned us Abbiati for a season when Buffon got injured in the Trofeo Berlusconi and he was performed well that season. Quite a classy move.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Inter are just Inter. They were always our bitches, and they'll remain so for a very long time. Our main rivals have always been Milan. They control the media, which in many ways means they run the league. Please stop referring them being classy and our healthy rivalry with them. They're as scum as scum gets.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Inter are just Inter. They were always our bitches, and they'll remain so for a very long time. Our main rivals have always been Milan. They control the media, which in many ways means they run the league. Please stop referring them being classy and our healthy rivalry with them. They're as scum as scum gets.
It seems like you've forgotten calciopoli.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Thank you. :heart:
I'm sorry about my long absent and sudden departure. I got problem in real world and also on the net. And i depressed because of that. :sergoi:
And forgive me to all of you and especially to @enzo . Forgive me about my rash decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)