[Serie A] Benevento 1-1 Juventus [November 28th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
fucking disaster of a match yet again. cuadrado and dybale where useless and arthur a tragedy defending. scudetto looking more and more unlikely. fuck this passing around forever and not creating chances

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Many of our players aren't world-class, but even those who are quality, see that things aren't working the way Pirlo sets them up, they lose concentration, and they get nervous.
Pretty much this is on the coach.
Yep, you can tell a lot of them are just going through the motions and aren't really interested in fighting for each other. They walk around for the majority of the game with an entitled aura like its a training exercise, Amauri-style. Its exactly why clubs like Benevento and Ferencvaros execute their gameplans better than us and can squeeze out results against us - those teams players trust their coaches' tactics and are just worried about giving their all for the full 90.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Defense - Benevento gets into our area too much
Attack - We created but we are so far from being clinical..

and of course there is that thing that we play without a coach.. We really need to replace him asap!

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We are coming up to Christmas now and I'm worried. I haven't seen anything to suggest that Pirlo will come good for us because he has no philosophy and his substitutions are trash. Sarri has a philosophy that maybe didn't suit us but he won us the league. Pirlo has many options because of a large and versatile squad, not a world class squad but enough to win the league so no excuses.

And yes, Barcelona must've been stupid to swap their young and talented Xavi 2.0 for a washed up Pjanic.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I’m worried about the club’s near future. We are very CR dependant, what will happen when he’s gone? We don’t have any exciting talents, we have no financial power to sign star players, CR won’t be around to convince players to join us, we might end up losing a couple of our most valuable assets in MDL and Dybala. Who will then carry the team? I don’t see Chiesa or Kulu stepping up, not until a few years at least. People need to stop thinking that we are capable of signing players like Haaland and Mbappé, it’s never going to happen. I am now entirely convinced that we missed out on Aouar, the midfield should have been our top priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I’m worried about the club’s near future. We are very CR dependant, what will happen when he’s gone? We don’t have any exciting talents, we have no financial power to sign star players, CR won’t be around to convince players to join us, we might end up losing a couple of our most valuable assets in MDL and Dybala. Who will then carry the team? I don’t see Chiesa or Kulu stepping up, not until a few years at least. People need to stop thinking that we are capable of signing players like Haaland and Mbappé, it’s never going to happen. I am now entirely convinced that we missed out on Aouar, the midfield should have been our top priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know I'm going to get attacked for this, but I think we'll be better as a team without him. Obviously Ronaldo is untouchable and I'm happy we have him, but at the end of the day I simply just don't think we can afford both his salary and a great team at the same time. At the end of the day we'll always have positions sorely lacking in talent because of that.

ardglr

Aug 30, 2015
An embarrassing result. It is obvious that the players are incredibly formless, but they are not responsible for such a shitty game plan. Pirlo is unfortunately not a juve level coach, and bringing him in early in the year was an incredibly bad decision. This is not a club to gain experience for coaches. urgently, he should take over the u23 as planned at the beginning of the year, and a real coach should be brought to the senior team. We cannot waste a year just for pirlo to gain experience. Such a disgusting sense of the game, no attacking plan, it is really shameful. There is just a group of players who went out on the field and did something by accident. I can't stand it anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)