[Serie A] Benevento 1-1 Juventus [November 28th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 26, 2016
When did this happen you Swedish moron? I'm not here to make friends or be a sheep. I post what I think, if you don't like it, ignore me. Being an aggressive bull doesn't help.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he is right, but he acts like he owns this place. I didn't knew he was this sensitive.

Lol, are you even serious at this point? Are YOU calling people sensitive now?????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you have been camping several threads the last couple of months, constantly bringing up the same recycled , negative, banal and petty shit day after day.

When people dont agree with your posts you call them fanboys and resort to your usual brain dead argumentation (sorry to use the word brain dead, but there really is no other words for it)

After that you go on and somehow manage (i cant believe how you made it work) to take the victim position when a member finally got tired of your bullshit and called you a "retard".

To sit with a straight face and type the stuff you do here everyday and at the same time claiming your a victim is honestly worthy of an Oscar.

Surely you must be Trolling

Crazy, deluded stuff

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
When did this happen you Swedish moron? I'm not here to make friends or be a sheep. I post what I think, if you don't like it, ignore me. Being an aggressive bull doesn't help.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he is right, but he acts like he owns this place. I didn't knew he was this sensitive.
How do you play the victim I should ignore when you out of the blue attacked me for saying this team predictably can't do anything without Ronaldo

Genuinely you must be off your meds, or you are this aloof and moronic effortlessly.

Last edited:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Lol, are you even serious at this point? Are YOU calling people sensitive now?????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you have been camping several threads the last couple of months, constantly bringing up the same recycled , negative, banal and petty shit day after day.

When people dont agree with your posts you call them fanboys and resort to your usual brain dead argumentation (sorry to use the word brain dead, but there really is no other words for it)

After that you go on and somehow manage (i cant believe how you made it work) to take the victim position when a member finally got tired of your bullshit and called you a "retard".

To sit with a straight face and type the stuff you do here everyday and at the same time claiming your a victim is honestly worthy of an Oscar.

Surely you must be Trolling

Crazy, deluded stuff
That member did it several times.. check his posts.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you play the victim I should ignote when you out of the blue attacked me for saying this team predictably can't do anything without Ronaldo

Genuinely you must be off your meds, or you are this aloof and moronic effortlessly.
I'm visiting Sweden next year, maybe we can meet. I want to see if you are a tough guy IRL, or just on the internet.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Well its not over yet, but the warning signs are there for all to see.

We are playing without any sort of synergy, our pressing is off, positioning seems random, passing is sloppy and slow. Way too much sideways without any real objective. We also depend too much on individuality and we also have a bunch of players seriously out of form /lacking in confidence.

I love Pirlo but so far this season the results and actual performances on the pitch have been way under expectations from what is demanded by this club. I have confidence in him turning this around, but it needs to happen rather fast before we start losing too much valuable ground.

I expect to see a real reaction from this game and want to see this team play with Grinta and fire in their eyes going forward. Time to stop pissing around and go to battle.

Football isn’t legitimate this season at all. It is nothing but a coin toss at the moment with these injuries, VAR, and quarantine.

Honestly, at this point, clubs like Benevento has an advantage because they do not have so many international players who have to play useless friendly games and could probably field a consistent 11 players each game. Meanwhile, clubs like Juve Liverpool etc. have tons of players traveling for pointless international games and then get injured or Covid.

Each game is a coin toss these days and the international games make it even worst.

Anybody who diss our players or coaches at times like that should just shove Lukaku’s dong up their butt.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Football isn’t legitimate this season at all. It is nothing but a coin toss at the moment with these injuries, VAR, and quarantine.

Honestly, at this point, clubs like Benevento has an advantage because they do not have so many international players who have to play useless friendly games and could probably field a consistent 11 players each game. Meanwhile, clubs like Juve Liverpool etc. have tons of players traveling for pointless international games and then get injured or Covid.

Each game is a coin toss these days and the international games make it even worst.

Anybody who diss our players or coaches at times like that should just shove Lukaku’s dong up their butt.
So many excuses, after all with all of our players available win is a must against a side like Crotone, Benevento
Even Sarri will win it against these 2 teams and probably loses against Lazio (+4 points (Crotone benevento) , -1 point (Lazio)) and end up 3 points more our current total points

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't know what's worse, our performances under Pirlo or the same rehashed BS garbage being spewed by The Bleating Brigade - a bunch of incel simps who wouldn't know what a football looked like if it hit them in the nuts.

james95

Sep 2, 2018

Seriously?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
one thing i am sick of is these small teams playing their hearts out. time wasting, falling to ground when it comes to juve.

beenvento had to sub off two first team players in this game to injury and no effect in their level of performance.

every season for past 4 seaons smaller teams we play against as if it's a CL final. full of nervous moments

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I suggest we make a banner saying we'll bring baseball bats if the performance doesn't improve to scare our team. Dybala and Bernard can make the motivational photoshops and post them on social media.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)