[Serie A] Benevento 1-1 Juventus [November 28th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Just FYI, I wasnt even kidding, this shit was THAT predictable.

A team without a coach relies solely on individual quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiesa didnt do fuck all 2nd half, and seemed to be hit hard in a tackle.
Easy to say now ''I wasnt kidding''. Sure Mr.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just FYI, I wasnt even kidding, this shit was THAT predictable.

A team without a coach relies solely on individual quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiesa didnt do fuck all 2nd half, and seemed to be hit hard in a tackle.
I'd still take my chances on a 1 legged chiesa than bernadeschi in any state

Seriously I'd like to see Correira given a shot from the u23 he looks miles better than bernadeschi

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Easy to say now ''I wasnt kidding''. Sure Mr.
Shut the fuck up you moron.

Its super predictable this team is shit without Ronaldo to bail them out. Same things keep repeating, we are a team with no coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if it was sarri on the bench for us :seven:

Indeed. Enough with the excuses, this is entirely on the coach. We play like we have no gameplan and just wing it, our players litterally play like they have no clue what they are being asked to do. Except "go up in numbers and attack". Presto changeo, every little team we meet seems to outcoach him, and difference seems to be if the individual quality can be decisive or not. But thats not something you can rely on consistently without being a properly coached team.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So the same applies to Sarri also
Sarri had a clear gameplan and purpose he wanted in his team, which he built his entire career on to various levels of acomplishment. It was certainly not particularly good one, predictable, bit stubborn and obtuse (treated our players like shit too), but it was a super clear gameplan.

Can anyone genuinely tell me wtf Pirlo's gameplan is?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd still take my chances on a 1 legged chiesa than bernadeschi in any state

Seriously I'd like to see Correira given a shot from the u23 he looks miles better than bernadeschi
bernadeschi was decent when he came on.

I certainly do not want to see him on the pitch ever (except for frabotta, this kids presence is fairly useless), but he wasnt the issue today, came on for a battered and tired player, and stayed wide and made couple of crosses.

Far from someone that ever deserves to be defended, but he was not the issue today...

P.S I'm 100% with you on wanting to see Correira in the first team tho. Hopefully with a different coach when he gets the chance. Adding a youngster to this clown bus without a steering wheel wont exactly fix much.

- - - Updated - - -

Did I hurt you? Sorry my sensitive little girl.

And if you were so sure, why not bet and earn some easy money?

You are genuinely a helpless loser, you keep crying about why people dont like you, but you are 100% switched on useless dickhead litterally on every post.

Do this forum a favour and forget the log in to your useless account.

Last edited:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Did I hurt you? Sorry my sensitive little girl.

And if you were so sure, why not bet and earn some easy money?
Osman is right. We have no game plan, and without Ronaldo it's basically hoping for a goal from Morata somehow

Team had to go deep to 2-1. We have no midfield whatsoever. Dybala is a net negative. A draw was a good prediction. I wasn't joking when I said it aswel.

May 26, 2016
Well its not over yet, but the warning signs are there for all to see.

We are playing without any sort of synergy, our pressing is off, positioning seems random, passing is sloppy and slow. Way too much sideways without any real objective. We also depend too much on individuality and we also have a bunch of players seriously out of form /lacking in confidence.

I love Pirlo but so far this season the results and actual performances on the pitch have been way under expectations from what is demanded by this club. I have confidence in him turning this around, but it needs to happen rather fast before we start losing too much valuable ground.

I expect to see a real reaction from this game and want to see this team play with Grinta and fire in their eyes going forward. Time to stop pissing around and go to battle.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Missed match but to lose (tie loss for me) to this club is unacceptable with anybody on the pitch. Still have faith Pirlo can get it going but needs to show progress soon. Thought lineup was perfect except having Kulu in for Ramsey.

Looking at different ratings sites looks like Cuads needed the rest today. After champ match he has to rest next weekend. Also see where Arthur subbed out and was responsible for Bene goal. #10 was non-factor.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Sarri had a clear gameplan and purpose he wanted in his team, which he built his entire career on to various levels of acomplishment. It was certainly not particularly good one, predictable, bit stubborn and obtuse (treated our players like shit too), but it was a super clear gameplan.

Can anyone genuinely tell me wtf Pirlo's gameplan is?

- - - Updated - - -

bernadeschi was decent when he came on.

I certainly do not want to see him on the pitch ever (except for frabotta, this kids presence is fairly useless), but he wasnt the issue today, came on for a battered and tired player, and stayed wide and made couple of crosses.

Far from someone that ever deserves to be defended, but he was not the issue today...

P.S I'm 100% with you on wanting to see Correira in the first team tho. Hopefully with a different coach when he gets the chance. Adding a youngster to this clown bus without a steering wheel wont exactly fix much.

- - - Updated - - -

You are genuinely a helpless loser, you keep crying about why people dont like you , but you are 100% switched on useless dickhead litterally on every post.

Do this forum a favour and forget the log in to your useless account.
When did this happen you Swedish moron? I'm not here to make friends or be a sheep. I post what I think, if you don't like it, ignore me. Being an aggressive bull doesn't help.

- - - Updated - - -

Osman is right. We have no game plan, and without Ronaldo it's basically hoping for a goal from Morata somehow

Team had to go deep to 2-1. We have no midfield whatsoever. Dybala is a net negative. A draw was a good prediction. I wasn't joking when I said it aswel.
Yeah he is right, but he acts like he owns this place. I didn't knew he was this sensitive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)