[Serie A] Benevento 1-1 Juventus [November 28th, 2020] (13 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fucking disgusting and disgraceful showing from our pathetic and incompetent players and management

that’s the final straw now, we cannot produce this kind of showing week in week out. 45 minutes to turn around a 1-1 and we created fuck all. What are these clowns doing in training all week?
Having too much fun in training, cuadrado was drunk today i swear it. Should stop playing pranks on mckennie and making fun of morata, fucking get back to work!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We were resting Ronaldo for what? For the meaningless game against Dynamo Kiev?

We only found shape (Lazio, Cagliari) in one single formation. When we change that, we are useless. And the lack of discipline is shocking.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We were resting Ronaldo for what? For the meaningless game against Dynamo Kiev?

We only found shape (Lazio, Cagliari) in one single formation. When we change that, we are useless. And the lack of discipline is shocking.
We surely didn't want to bank our season on having to beat Benevento, but here we are

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Horrible performance, also horrible midfield selection from a not so good midfield options. Arthur for 70-80m was a horrible deal.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
i feel sorry for morata ,cr 7 , de ligt , demiral and szeczny.
the rest can fuck off
seeing as pirlo is a legend he should just go

either you die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Bayern Munich sacked Kovac in November and proceeded to win the treble. Not saying the same would happen here but sometimes you need to be proactive instead of reactive. It is only November but we must have real discussion about replacing Pirlo. This is a crisis.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Anger aside, this is embarrassing, I doubt pirlo will go anytime soon unless if we are in same spot or worse come towards end of season. We appointed pirlo because we have no believe or belly driven desire to go for a 10. Instead its just another gamble like agnelli managed to pull off with Conte and somewhat Allegri

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)