[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
If the damage inflicted in juve lockers is considered vandalism, then Milan will pay the entirity of the damages. Vandalism is a punishable offense and Milan would not be interested in Juve handing the matter to the authorities.

In the end, we are always the ones to collect. They, on the other hand, are the ones who stand in the streets and wait for a rich Chinese man to pick them up... I believe there is a word for that.
I dont think last night felt like a Chinese man picked them up. More like Ibarbo sodomised them all night long.

- - - Updated - - -

Respect to Montella for showing good sportsmanship in post match interview.

He dismissed talks about the penalty, analyzed the game well and accepted defeat like a man.

Can't remember the last manager who lost a derby to us and did not try to blame the reff.
He has always behaved like a classy coach. I think he is doing a good job with Milan aswell, considering the utter mediocrety he has to work with.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Glad people are realizing how shitty Milan fans are compared to the rest. All of them I encountered since early 2000s are much worse than Inter, Napoli and Roma combined.
:tup:

Pure garbage

- - - Updated - - -

So there's reports that Milan players smashed up the lockerooms and damaged signs with the Juventus logo :lol: Butthurt maggot vermin. I'm so glad that they are burning this badly.
:rofl:

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Milan must be the team with full of wrongly bought/loan players since Seedorf retirement. Lots of players show up 1-2 years and then disappear. Acerbi, Kevin Constant, Taarabt, etc. Can't name them all but I guess it's must be 50 of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio hasn't played in a few games. Hope everything is OK with him.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Milan must be the team with full of wrongly bought/loan players since Seedorf retirement. Lots of players show up 1-2 years and then disappear. Acerbi, Kevin Constant, Taarabt, etc. Can't name them all but I guess it's must be 50 of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio hasn't played in a few games. Hope everything is OK with him.
Yes I think he may have some fitness problem. There is no other reason that Mr. Mediocore Ali G Padoin is starting over him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Football became the place for whining
It seems there arent many classy teams left.. Juve lose by non existent penalty or Juve fail to win by a valid disallowed goal/clear penalty not given and Juve say ok we`ll be better next time and move on
Milan lose because of a penalty that was debatable (not my opinion but lets roll with it..) and they cry even though they were saved from a clear penalty in the first half on Dybala... they whine..
Inter lose because of a penalty that they somehow decided that should have been given and wasnt given - they whine
Napoli lose by I dont remember what exactly - they whine
Barcelona and Real lose they always blame each other..

PSG seems like the only classy team left there as I didnt hear many complaints about the non existent penalty Barca have been given (on Suarez..) - Did they complain?! No! They understand that they were not good enough and referee mistakes can happen for and against them.. So they blamed themselves for their failure by even saying that it wasnt Barca that was so strong but PSG that made them look that strong! This is taking responsibility and learn lessons instead of just whine - This is CLASS!

I dont think Juve and PSG are the only two left with class but it does seem like something that disappeared at many clubs lately...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Football became the place for whining
It seems there arent many classy teams left.. Juve lose by non existent penalty or Juve fail to win by a valid disallowed goal/clear penalty not given and Juve say ok we`ll be better next time and move on
Milan lose because of a penalty that was debatable (not my opinion but lets roll with it..) and they cry even though they were saved from a clear penalty in the first half on Dybala... they whine..
Inter lose because of a penalty that they somehow decided that should have been given and wasnt given - they whine
Napoli lose by I dont remember what exactly - they whine
Barcelona and Real lose they always blame each other..

PSG seems like the only classy team left there as I didnt hear many complaints about the non existent penalty Barca have been given (on Suarez..) - Did they complain?! No! They understand that they were not good enough and referee mistakes can happen for and against them.. So they blamed themselves for their failure by even saying that it wasnt Barca that was so strong but PSG that made them look that strong! This is taking responsibility and learn lessons instead of just whine - This is CLASS!

I dont think Juve and PSG are the only two left with class but it does seem like something that disappeared at many clubs lately...
Just a sign of the times unfortunately. People seem to moan about everything at the moment politically, about football, about movies/tv shows.

I think social media is a big part. People rile each other up and photos/videos are spread in seconds without context. Look at the Bonucci "headbutt" pictures last season, on one angle it looked head to head on another there was a clear gap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)