[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Italian football is getting more and more disgusting. It's actually becoming unbearable all the fabricated reasons for whining and crying. When I see all this shit, instead of enjoying the victory I get angry because of these fucking stupid cunts... it's taking the pleasure away

Buy on AliExpress.com

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
I have been on the "I want to see an improved Serie A" camp but at this rate I just want to say f*ck the rest of the league. Their whole purpose of existence has become to blame Juve for all of their shortcomings. They still play in stadiums built in the Julius Caesar era, have worse training facilities than high schools here in the US, can't even afford to pay for a team bus but yet everything is Juve's fault. No other club in Italy gets more suspicious penalties in their favor like Milan but when there is a clear handball they resort to the childish behavior that has held the league back for years. At this rate I hope the rumors of a super league are true.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Actually I dont agree
His saves are great and he is more than just a bright prospect
Perin is a prospect Donnarumma is more of a guarantee!
He started for Milan at the age of 16 and improved since then.. He got called up by Italy and honestly he deserves it!
It is true that he isnt at Buffon and Neur and there are still other GK in the world ahead of him but his potential is surely WC
I would say he is a great GK but not WC.. YET.. He will surely get there though...

Should we sign him? Id put a 40M for him without even blink!

- - - Updated - - -

Montella showed a lot of class, as he didn't dwell on talking about the referees.
:agree:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Montella showed a lot of class, as he didn't dwell on talking about the referees.
He did, although cynical me wonders if he would have had a whine if there wasn't already the Inter and Napoli whines and dramatisation beforehand. At least he knows when to pick his fights.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Actually I dont agree
He started for Milan at the age of 16 and improved since then.. He got called up by Italy and honestly he deserves it!
It is true that he isnt at Buffon and Neur and there are still other GK in the world ahead of him but his potential is surely WC
I would say he is a great GK but not WC.. YET.. He will surely get there though...

- - - Updated - - -

If I know how Raiola works. He'll prolly make a new contract with him but with a release clause of 50m.
So even if Milan lose him it will be for a huge fee.
He'll make him play for 3-4years for us and then look for another team who can pay him more.
He'll convince the player to play for us and we'll give him a 10-20% of next sale.
To me it's an already printed book even if he does childish things like crying against us cause he lost

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Respect to Montella for showing good sportsmanship in post match interview.

He dismissed talks about the penalty, analyzed the game well and accepted defeat like a man.

Can't remember the last manager who lost a derby to us and did not try to blame the reff.
He heard there's a job opening up in the summer. Smart guy.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I'd put 60mil into Donnarumma and it would be guaranteed money back, and I wouldn't regret it if the management decided on 80mil. On the physical side of things he is an absolute monster and already ahead of most top keepers and even Buffon, even if I hate to say it (frame, height, reach, reactions, reflexes, things you cant really train but are born with) but on composure, handling, positioning, delivery and leadership qualities he is still behind. All those that he is lacking will be fixed within the next 3 years of hard training and by that time he will be a top 3 goalkeeper if not #1. Haven't seen a serious mistake for him yet and he seems to be very clutch in big matches. Seems motivated and unphased from all the media hype unlike other young stars like Kean.

If we buy him, we'll have a top gk for the next 20 years, and even if not Raiola will milk a 200mil money move to some big club. He is already ahead of the likes of Perin and Sportiello IMO and is destined to be the heir to Gigi.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'd put 60mil into Donnarumma and it would be guaranteed money back, and I wouldn't regret it if the management decided on 80mil. On the physical side of things he is an absolute monster and already ahead of most top keepers and even Buffon, even if I hate to say it (frame, height, reach, reactions, reflexes, things you cant really train but are born with) but on composure, handling, positioning, delivery and leadership qualities he is still behind. All those that he is lacking will be fixed within the next 3 years of hard training and by that time he will be a top 3 goalkeeper if not #1. Haven't seen a serious mistake for him yet and he seems to be very clutch in big matches. Seems motivated and unphased from all the media hype unlike other young stars like Kean.

If we buy him, we'll have a top gk for the next 20 years, and even if not Raiola will milk a 200mil money move to some big club. He is already ahead of the likes of Perin and Sportiello IMO and is destined to be the heir to Gigi.
Perin is over after he knees gave out twice.
Donnarumma made some mistakes at the beginning of the season and I remember media making a lot of rumors about it! and even some Meelan fans criticized him.
So let's not make him the perfect keeper but actually he is very good.
Everytime we played against Milan he saved their sorry asses really often. Look at yesterday game.
If it was Buffon ,sadly, i'm sure he would have conceded at least twice or thrice

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dybala trying to pick Higuain up ::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

Forget about Donnarumma. If and when he leaves Milan he won't stay in Italy, it'll be Real Madrid or something like that.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Love the fact that we can troll milan fans now by just saying 2-1

Also, about Donnarumma, yeah his shot-stopping is great, as we see pretty much every time we play them, and he has prototypical physical tools, but he really needs to improve on his handling and distribution to reach the next level. His poor goal kick in the last seconds directly gave us the opportunity to earn the penalty in yesterday's game. "It's always them!" - If you make a mistake like that against top teams, more often than not they're going to capitalize on it. Would Buffon make a comment like that, or would he shoulder the blame?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Look at yesterday game.
If it was Buffon ,sadly, i'm sure he would have conceded at least twice or thrice
Blasphemous.

Buffon would never be praised for making some routine saves like Donnarumma. And won't fluff a Pjanic simple cross and a Khedira weak shot.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dybala trying to pick Higuain up ::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

Forget about Donnarumma. If and when he leaves Milan he won't stay in Italy, it'll be Real Madrid or something like that.
My. Thoughts exactly. And he loves milan bound. He will go elseqhere

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Actually I dont agree

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have to agree.Different opinions.
Perin isn't a prospect any more with a full 25 years of age.
Also Neyer isn't the best keeper in the world.
De Gea,Tibaut Curtoah,especially Ian Oblak,Ter Stegen(sorry about my spell of the names) are way better than that sausage shit face.
Anyway Donnaruma is a talent,very good one at the moment.Let's see how he will develop.
And that pizza chief aka his agent will ask at least 60-80m. for him Be sure of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Perin is over after he knees gave out twice.
Donnarumma made some mistakes at the beginning of the season and I remember media making a lot of rumors about it! and even some Meelan fans criticized him.
So let's not make him the perfect keeper but actually he is very good.
Everytime we played against Milan he saved their sorry asses really often. Look at yesterday game.

Not cause I am a Juve fan but you are underestimating Gigi.
He is still a superman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)