[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (13 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It’s reported Davide Massa received threats after refereeing Juventus-Milan.

The Rossoneri lost 2-1 in Turin, with Paulo Dybala controversially scoring a last-minute penalty after Mattia De Sciglio was deemed to have handled it.

According to La Stampa, Massa then received a meaning phone call and an anonymous, threatening letter.

The newspaper reports that the letter and phone call contained very precise details about the referee’s working and private life, and is being treated very seriously by police.

For obvious reasons, the actual content of the letter is being kept secret, but it’s thought law enforcement have identified the origin of the call.

The letter has been sent for analysis to find any biological or digital data, such as the DNA of the saliva used to affix the stamp.
:sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
kudos to elborracho:
Perhaps some Milan friends can recount how they explained this...I imagine Frosinone were disheartened in their battle to not be relegated.

Conspiracy Theorists and Moon Landing Hypocrites!! This is too good to be true
During the 2015/2016 season, Milan were playing against bottom-dwellers Frosinone.
Frosinone were winning 2 - 0 in the second half.
Then, Milan were awarded a penalty for a Milan shot striking a Frosinone arm.
As the game went on, Milan were losing 3 - 2.
In the 92nd Minute, Milan were awarded ANOTHER penalty on a corner kick when a glanced header hit a defender's arm from one meter away.
Milan converts the penalty and a draw is salvaged.

But there's more....the referee?......... Davide Massa of Imperia (just like in the Juve game).

I guess it's only and outrage and conspiracy when it goes against Milan in favor of Juve. :)
Wow

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Remember all the shit that followed this game?

Now:

“In truth, having seen the incident again and again, you can talk about it as a borderline situation where either decision would not have been scandalous,” Donnarumma said of the handling offence in an interview with GQ.

“However, I got the idea that the Juventus Stadium effectively awarded that penalty, because that crowd and atmosphere put incredible pressure on. The acoustics of the arena were evidently worked out carefully, as the wave of sound that hit you was incredible.”

Donnarumma stormed off insulting the officials and the fans after conceding that penalty, but revealed it wasn’t the end of the night.

“About half-an-hour after the game, Dybala went looking for me in the locker room. He was smart to wait for a while, because at the final whistle I was out of my mind with rage and I don’t know how I would’ve reacted to him approaching me…

“After 30 minutes, I had let off steam and he walked up to me with this likeable smile. He gave me a high five and said: 'Now we’re at 1-1.’

“Evidently seeing that penalty saved in Doha really stuck with him.”

Donnarumma parried a Dybala spot-kick when Milan beat Juventus for the Italian Super Cup in December.

“I didn’t like the way I lost control that night and I’ve been working on it.”
Shame the rest of the losers in Italy would never be big enough to admit reality.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
now read the headlines in Italy from the same article and it looks like he said we cheated. :D
"At first I thought they cheated because their crowd won them the decision. Then I saw the replays and realised it could have gone either way".

That's how I read it.

Firstly, it would hardly be the first time in football that a home crowd has swayed an official who might have been sitting on the fence. There are advantages to playing at home. That's why you play each team home and away...you would think some of these people were born yesterday, honestly.

Secondly, because it is Juve when there is a call it is shrouded in potential scandal unless can be shown otherwise. And if it can't be shown 100% otherwise then the scandal will remain for decades to come.

Anyway, at least beanpole had something different to say than the usual mob.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
"At first I thought they cheated because their crowd won them the decision. Then I saw the replays and realised it could have gone either way".

That's how I read it.

Firstly, it would hardly be the first time in football that a home crowd has swayed an official who might have been sitting on the fence. There are advantages to playing at home. That's why you play each team home and away...you would think some of these people were born yesterday, honestly.

Secondly, because it is Juve when there is a call it is shrouded in potential scandal unless can be shown otherwise. And if it can't be shown 100% otherwise then the scandal will remain for decades to come.

Anyway, at least beanpole had something different to say than the usual mob.
Donnarumma: "Rigore al 94' in Juve-Milan? Fischiato dallo Stadium, lì c'è pressione incredibile

is a headline I read. They like to stir shit up when we're involved. or maybe it was just a thread title on VS. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)