[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think 7gold went downhill fast. Can't find a stream anymore and don't think that brunette and big tittied napoletana work there anymore. :D

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Don't know if it's just me, but I find Zuliani's celebrations a bit dull, it's always the same no matter the match and the importance of the goal. I like the character though.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Don't know if it's just me, but I find Zuliani's celebrations a bit dull, it's always the same no matter the match and the importance of the goal. I like the character though.
He's better at defending Juve from the anti-Juve BS that's for sure.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
You were next to the Milan away section? If so, I was to their left in the longside. Such retards all game, was epic seeing my whole section rile them up after that uber trollish last second game :D
next? no i'm in Curva Sud directly opposite of them! Look top right corner. You see the two glass wallas and in the first and second stand? that's where milan fans were

- - - Updated - - -

What happened to that cool Juventino? this one is dull.
if you mean Zuliani he was hired by Juventus Tv
If you mean Paolino he switched contractor and makes game comments for Mediaset Premium? not sure

- - - Updated - - -

Zuliani was never on DS 7Gold, I am talking about Antonio Paolino https://twitter.com/officialpaolino?lang=en
yes he was as a commentator/ Juve fan

- - - Updated - - -

so they wrecked our lockeroom? :inter:
not the players.
But it seems 2 milen dirigents removed 2 signs (scudetti) from the lockers

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
next? no i'm in Curva Sud directly opposite of them! Look top right corner. You see the two glass wallas and in the first and second stand? that's where milan fans were

- - - Updated - - -

if you mean Zuliani he was hired by Juventus Tv
If you mean Paolino he switched contractor and makes game comments for Mediaset Premium? not sure

- - - Updated - - -

yes he was as a commentator/ Juve fan

- - - Updated - - -

not the players.
But it seems 2 milen dirigents removed 2 signs (scudetti) from the lockers
Lol I need glasses, you are right, timing of pic confused me. I was in direct opposite corner then, 2nd half was more fun, seeing all the action up close, and Dybala running towards us after goal.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I just like to read more than to write, like to know opinions of my fellow juventinos, I hope that's ok.... :)
Its more then ok, benvenuto raffaelo :) You should post more, reading only gets boring after a while. Its very satisfying to post and make gents like zizinho stfu with sheer amazement, you should try it.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
He did indeed, but why are you lot so incensed at the call, if the tables were turned and the ref didnt call that a penal for your team would you be ok with it?
I won't get into my thoughts on the matter, as too many users on here will be on my back.

Just do us a favour now and beat Atalanta later in the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)