[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
it was for the Arabs posting on what they think about this fuck. He was spewing BS on Juve of course saying every country have a club helped by refs...

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing we all know italian on this international forum
it's a beautiful language. You should learn it. We have people here helping. @Martin

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
:shifty:

[video=twitter;840686311463890944]https://twitter.com/Juvluv_10/status/840686311463890944[/video]
The show host is a known Milanista... he was wierdly full of prsaise of Juve and its dominance lately but last night he showed his true colors :inter:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Btw. In one of the video's (Mark posted), the Milan commentator is counting down from 10 (just before the penalty), like they're about to win title. That's how pathetic Milan have become.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Zuliani was never on DS 7Gold, I am talking about Antonio Paolino https://twitter.com/officialpaolino?lang=en
Zuliani was on 7gold and was AMAZING. You should of seen the many times he shut them fuckers up about farsopoli. I'll post some vids if you want them.

Paolino is at mediaset and does the fan commentary.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw. In one of the video's (Mark posted), the Milan commentator is counting down from 10 (just before the penalty), like they're about to win title. That's how pathetic Milan have become.
I think it was the guy with Pellegatti and then they said it touched De Sciglio's chest.

Suma cried and left the broadcast right at the whistle saying he's seen enough of this or something. :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Zuliani was on 7gold and was AMAZING. You should of seen the many times he shut them fuckers up about farsopoli. I'll post some vids if you want them.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it was the guy with Pellegatti and then they said it touched De Sciglio's chest.

Suma cried and left the broadcast right at the whistle saying he's seen enough of this or something. :lol:
Paolino was the one doing the commentary on 7Gold recently, he came up with the MATATATATATATATATARI and ZAZAZAZAZA and many others. The new one is dull.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

But counting down because of a draw. . . so Arsenal like.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Paolino was the one doing the commentary on 7Gold recently, he came up with the MATATATATATATATATARI and ZAZAZAZAZA and many others. The new one is dull.
He is and said it was a penalty yesterday. I'm starting to think he really is a bovine.

Zuliani imitating Crudeli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)