Serie A 2016/2017 (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yeah, what a weekend of results. The only negative is that Inter look like they actually have a chance to challenge for the CL spots, which is crazy considering how bad they were under De Boer.
more worried they might win against us next sunday dude xD
They're the few ones who have won in our home and they did with pathetic teams!

- - - Updated - - -

Good weekend for results :tup:
almost perfect if Posavec didn't do that stunning error!
And if Inter lost as well

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
more worried they might win against us next sunday dude xD
They're the few ones who have won in our home and they did with pathetic teams!

- - - Updated - - -

almost perfect if Posavec didn't do that stunning error!
And if Inter lost as well
We will kill them next Sunday and show where their place really is .Watch and see.

- - - Updated - - -

Every dog has its day.

We will euthanize inter next week.

:lol:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The biggest problem in the future is finding a italian core (4-5players) strong as the ones we had till now.
Next year we'll lose Buffon and Barzagli. Chiellini is going to be 33yrs old soon let's say he has 2 more season on him? considering all the problems he had in the past 2years.
Marchisio as well has 3 at best 4years but not as core member anymore.

as cbs we got Rugani and Bonucci which are reliable. We'll need to find a Goal Keeper as i don't think Neto it's long term solution.
Sadly so far i don't see much of italian talent in the midfield Verratti aside.
I like Baselli and Benassi. Galliardini looking decent at Inter but that's it.
While in atk positions Berardi,Bernardeschi and Belotti are getting better and Better. But in those positions we're filled with talents-big players.

Anyway we need a new Buffon and I don't see one atm. Donnarumma looks like Scuffet 2years ago before Udinese had its revenge on him for refusing a 15m transfer to Atletico Madrid.

If you ask about post Buffon I'd pick Oblak or De Gea but then again they're not italians.
For this new formation we should watch Chiesa from Fiorentina, who plays as RWB/RM there. Today he scored again and he looks better with each next game he plays. He'd fit our RM in 4231 tbh but he needs to grow.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
For this new formation we should watch Chiesa from Fiorentina, who plays as RWB/RM there. Today he scored again and he looks better with each next game he plays. He'd fit our RM in 4231 tbh but he needs to grow.
he is a winger dude he is no Asamoah.

- - - Updated - - -

Mandragora is a good prospect.
yes but hardly you buy a kid and he makes wonders.
Nowdays everyone is in it for the youth of the year where i want a ready player instead of grooming one for the usual suspects

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yes and to be honest they somehow make me worried.
I'm not worried at all, we are built for these big Serie A games, and they are playing at our home ground which has become an absolute fortress of late. Their results have been great lately, and they seem to have found the right manager with Pioli...but we will crush them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)