Serie A 2016/2017 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So Inter bring in some Australian defender Sainsbury from their parent Jiangsu. Looks like its a tactic from the chinese to get rid of foreign players who dont do well to inter in order to free up space. In return its Inter's job to try selling this crap to some lower team.:D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

This is Anthony Mounier. Lyon youth that played for Bologna recently. During his time at Lyon he loved to play derby games vs Saint Etienne, taunt their fans, talk shit about the rival club. This mercato Bologna decided to loan him somewhere, they chose... Saint Etienne. ::lol3::

After 2 days of Saint-Etienne fans protests, threats to Mounier's family, etc. he returned to Italy. Now he'll be loaned to Atalanta. He even made some interviews as a S-E player already. :lol:

comment_7ilHSDNdD2acVc6FO1uSFYDD0wvq7aze.jpg

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sky: #Inter are trying to close the deal to sign Manolas in June. They would've signed him for €42 million+bonuses if it weren't for FFP

Roma :ratcafe: what a loser club. Selling your best players to teams below you. Heights of embarrassment.
I'd sell him too for that amount of money, lol. He's good but not worth that cash surely.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

This is Anthony Mounier. Lyon youth that played for Bologna recently. During his time at Lyon he loved to play derby games vs Saint Etienne, taunt their fans, talk shit about the rival club. This mercato Bologna decided to loan him somewhere, they chose... Saint Etienne. ::lol3::

After 2 days of Saint-Etienne fans protests, threats to Mounier's family, etc. he returned to Italy. Now he'll be loaned to Atalanta. He even made some interviews as a S-E player already. :lol:

comment_7ilHSDNdD2acVc6FO1uSFYDD0wvq7aze.jpg
Classic :lol:

How dumb are some footballers seriously....

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
We can already say Crotone, Palermo and Pescara will relegate?
I am sorry for Palermo, but the other two aren't Serie A worthy for me. Pescara a bit but I prefer Hellas, Bari and so on.

Hellas Verona tops the table at Serie B. Besides them there are no historical clubs in top. I would like to see Perugia in Serie A next season. Pisa, Cesena and Avellino in danger ...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Besides couple Dzeko dives, rest I seen been legit no? (haven't seen all)They just play in attacking way with lots of dribbling /cutting in to the box that leads to more likelihood to be fouled.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Besides couple Dzeko dives, rest I seen been legit no? (haven't seen all)They just play in attacking way with lots of dribbling /cutting in to the box that leads to more likelihood to be fouled.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

this alone would mean a calciopoli 2 if it was a juve player.

also, this was the penalty they were given last night:

:rofl:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)