Serie A 2016/2017 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Every dog has its day.

We will euthanize inter next week.
:baus:

still, freakin roma and napoli, they keep talking about scudetto, and won't be able to keep this inter behind them

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, @Mark and of course Il Mattino says that Sassuolo laid back and didn't play their best against us ::lol3::
:D

only because napoli drew sasol at home... sore losers

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Did you see the error by the Palermo keeper to make it 1:1? Had that happened to us, the crying Italy would have lasted for weeks :touched:
i did, and honestly, felt sorry for him. he had a good night besides that blunder. anyway, il mattino should have wrote that he wasn't trying hard enough to keep out napoli :stupid:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Sky: #Inter are trying to close the deal to sign Manolas in June. They would've signed him for €42 million+bonuses if it weren't for FFP

Roma :ratcafe: what a loser club. Selling your best players to teams below you. Heights of embarrassment.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Not sure what's so EPL-ish about it when you're signing a proven player for big money.
I wonder what would you say about our Higuaín deal then ? Or if we end up paying €40M for Tolisso?

I really don't care about player valuations these days as inflation has gone through the roof. Just too much money is being involved in football these days. A player is worth what a club is willing to pay.

- - - Updated - - -

It's up to Roma now to spend that money wisely.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
42 mln for Manolas is too much, he is not that good imo. Higuan was a little too much in my books, but he proves me wrong. Tolisso is just a rumors at this point.
And it's great deal for Roma, but they would need to buy another defender then when Rudiger is back, because Fazio is crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)