Serie A 2016/2017 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I always wonder how we got our stadium built.

It seems like an impossible task to get these Italian cities to relinquish their ability to charge rent on local teams.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I always wonder how we got our stadium built.

It seems like an impossible task to get these Italian cities to relinquish their ability to charge rent on local teams.
We waited like 9 years between when we made plans for stadio to when we actually get to start on it.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
With some of those two, they writing the sums they were bought for, like Romagnoli, Gagliardini, Caldara and some others.

Rest they just estimating roughly on hype/predicted bids etc.

Rugani was bought for 3m fully, and 1.5m half share before that. No way they think a 21 year old azzurri player playing for Juve is worth 3m lol.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
That has to be the most random list i have ever seen.
Yeah, but it also let see how much Italian youth is playing finally. After years of mediocre Balkan and South-American players clubs are finally interested in their own youth. 'Calcio Argentina' a.k.a Catania played easily with 9 Argentinians every match. Napoli, Fiorentina, Roma etc. played last years with 1/2 Italians. I think that's a shame if you compare it with other countries (except England).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)